Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*~Lacey~*

People who make fun of you because you have acne

Just tell them acne is actually a good thing. While you have a clear face, you also have zillions of little tiny microscopic organizms crawling in your pours and taking a bath in your oily skin. And I have acne because my skin is pushing out all the things in my face and body and making my face beautif for when the acne clears up.

and while you may want to have those things taking bathes in your face, its just something to make them feel bad and you feel good.

Just tell them acne is actually a good thing. While you have a clear face, you also have zillions of little tiny microscopic organizms crawling in your pours and taking a bath in your oily skin. And I have acne because my skin is pushing out all the things in my face and body and making my face beautif for when the acne clears up.

God, people are cruel. This post is a refreshing contrast to a forum overwrought with horribly depressed and suicidal people, even if it is a bit impractical. If you don't want to heed the advice, don't.

uhh, keep on telling yourself that.

Do not try to make a come back , just ignore them and say nothing which will make them feel stupid , and if nobody laughs at their joke , everyone including them will think their stupid! . The worst thing is trying to be funny and make a joke and have nobody luagh or even respond.

Do not try to make a come back , just ignore them and say nothing which will make them feel stupid , and if nobody laughs at their joke , everyone including them will think their stupid! . The worst thing is trying to be funny and make a joke and have nobody luagh or even respond.

I personally find acne a good experience. I'm sure you all agree, but you have much more sympathy towards people with malformations on their face or body right? I know if I never had acne, I would probably be 2x more arrogant towards people with deformations or skin conditions.. I find myself a much nicer person and much less shallow than the rest of my friends. I get tired of hearing "that girl is f*/*ing ugly" when all thats seemingly wrong with her is that she doesnt have huge breasts and a perfect butt.

My close friend (a girl, but not a girlfriend) thinks she ugly because she was made fun of in elementary school. Once she hit puberty in 7th and 8th grade she became EXTREMELY beautiful. It was a drastic change from her boy-like appearance to almost a fully fledge attractive and grown woman. However, even though I've told her shes beautiful multiple times, she still has that prior self esteem she grew up around. She is very shy, very nice, and she even hangs around me; the boy with the worst pockmarks in the school (and I can gaurantee that, its not an exaggeration).

i like this; it is a powerful thought.