Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HI all,

I know a lot of people talk about how dry their skin is... I've read pretty much everything on this site about creams to use and what not.

My problem is that my skin is horribly dry. It's peeling everywhere on my back, arms and chest. It's to the point where it hurts really bad. By peeling in "spots" it makes it so that i look horrible. There's also 1 spot on my face that is irritaded, dry and peeling. I am on 40mg a day and almost done my second month on accutane.

Here are the creams i've tried:

- Lubriderm at first

- Vaseline ultra for super dry skin

- Eucerin

- Aveno

- Cetaphil Cream

- now, after talking to a "pharmacist" i'm using Base Glaxal by Wellskin. That's the "base" cream that dermatologists use to mixe their cream.

I've tried everything to make it better... to no positive result. I don't care that It doesn't look pretty, i care because it hurts me. I get people to put cream on my back 2-5 times a day.

I don't think that i am the only one with this problem and would very much appreciate everything you can offer.

That's the only side effect that i have. (i don't even have dry lips lol)

Please comment, thank you