Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashley1

nose scars or enlarged pores

from sqeezing out my blackheads i got some enlarged pores on my nose or scars... what can i do about this? i feel really depressed :(

jeez :confused: i'm just asking a Q!! and no i also have some red marks but who are you to act like that to me :wacko: if you don't have a answer than don't reply i'm just asking for some advice (like everyone else here does) so...

Hi ashley try looking into microdermabrasion. Ive had it done in the past and although it didn't help much with acne scars, it did help improve some of the enlarged pores i used to get, by smoothing the skin. Its only a small procedure, not that expensive, but it helps promote collagen. See what your derm has to say anyway.

All the best!

i agree with microdermabrasionv i hate to refer you somewhere else but also ask youre derm about treatments because he/she may specialize in some helpful treatment, good luck! :dance:

jeez :confused: i'm just asking a Q!! and no i also have some red marks but who are you to act like that to me :wacko: if you don't have a answer than don't reply i'm just asking for some advice (like everyone else here does) so...

I went to several derms asking them the same question. They usually recommend topical retinoids such as Vitamin A cream, Retin-A, or Differin to help keep the pores from developing blackheads and so that the pores will get back to a normal size. If you have the money, you could also try laser treatments like Laser Genesis or IPL.

The best thing is to see a dermatologist and see what he/she says.

from sqeezing out my blackheads i got some enlarged pores on my nose or scars... what can i do about this? i feel really depressed :(

is this the same thing where your pores look like they have tiny sebum plugs in it and when you squeeze or pull the plug it leaves a large pore hole open? If it is, I have this on my nose also and I have not found that differin has helped any, nor has any BP product.

k

What I do right after extractions of any kind (not just on the nose) is I dab rubbing alcohol over the extracted areas. The alcohol disinfects and reduces redness at the same time.

bumping this topic... what can i do to lessen the appearance of these open pores on my nose left from blackheads?? i didnt pinch them out... they just came out while washing my face and i noticed like 5 holes on my nose... not deep.. but pretty noticeable since they are larger than the normal pores on my nose.. any suggestions please!

bumping this topic... what can i do to lessen the appearance of these open pores on my nose left from blackheads?? i didnt pinch them out... they just came out while washing my face and i noticed like 5 holes on my nose... not deep.. but pretty noticeable since they are larger than the normal pores on my nose.. any suggestions please!