Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Before I had any major acne, I never paid attention to people's skin.

Now that I've had it, I take in every detail.

Makes me think of a doctor in surgery: he's studied the stuff, so if you cut someone up, he'll see alot more than what i would see, a bunch of red stuff.

Maybe our flaws are more noticeable to us instead of people who don't have acne problems.

Same here unless someone had very severe acne, I'd just wonder why they didn't do something about it. Other than that, mild-moderate acne didn't get a second glance from me.

I stare at everyone's skin. I envy ppl with perfect skin, and the ppl I see with acne, I just feel for them. Acne on someone else doesn't bother me one bit, it's just on me that I can't stand it.

Yeah but even people without acne have flaws. If they dont have acne they have something else, like they are overweight or they are insecure on the inside and out.

I stare at everyone's skin. I envy ppl with perfect skin, and the ppl I see with acne, I just feel for them. Acne on someone else doesn't bother me one bit, it's just on me that I can't stand it.

EXACTLY!

Everytime I see people with DELICIOUS skin, I just wanna lick it!

Can't stand this!

Someone with such skin, let me lick urs!

EXACTLY!

Everytime I see people with DELICIOUS skin, I just wanna lick it!

Can't stand this!

Someone with such skin, let me lick urs!

True

I tend to notice things on other people that I find bad about myself. Like I dont like my nose and I look at everyone elses. Its so much easier to see your friends and others to be perfect but you can never see yourself.