Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been taking B5 for 6 months now and I'm SO scared that it's the B5 that has helped my skin :( I dont want that!!!! Haha.... I'm on 3.5g right now and I want to quit cause I think it's making me lose weight. My skin has changed in the past couple months...These are the things that happened in the last 6 months:

-Started taking Evening primrose oil and Lecithin in the morning (Since September)

- Stopped working out with weights and started running and walking (Since November)

-Started taking Tricyclen BCP (switched from Alesse since September)

- Taking 3.5g of B5 (Since August)

-Stared taking fish oil capsules and flax seed oil (Since November)

-Started eating healthier (whole grains, fruits veggies, mostly organic, low sugar, low sodium, and I quit dairy... Since August).

The thing is though is that I STILL have oily skin by the end of the day... so I wonder if B5 is actually doing anything but making me HUNGRY and SKINNY??

If you have any ideas on what could be working that would be great! thanks guys!

your not taking very much b5 however in order for it too affect oil u need like around 10 pills a day for me 8 worked but im not a very big person so bigger ppl probly need more

apple cider vinegar mixed with water will make your skin less oily. just dab it with a cotton ball. i would do 50/50 cause 100% ACV broke me out a little. i got oily skin and so does my mom. i think thats one of the reasons why she looks good for her age.

Yeah B5 never stopped the oil... and I dont know if it reduced it because my skin went through some wacky changes after I quit using Benzyl Peroxide, it got REALLY oily for the first while and then calmed down a little. I dunno... this sucks :( Maybe I will try ACV... it just scares me puting new things on my face...