Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CherryBunny3

Advanced gel primer from AN

I wonder what the ingredients are... I wish some websites would give more info! I can't use it if it has vitamin E

i cant wait till people start using this!! i want them to tell us if its any good. maybe if you email her she will give u the ingredients??

I think I may try that too. I still can't get over the fact how amazing is their customer service. I have nothing but great things to say about this company.

I got the e-newspaper two days ago and this is what they said about the primer gel:

Our Advanced Gel Foundation Primer contains Squalene, an Olive Oil extract that has remarkable moisturizing properties and is so good for your skin. It has a stimulatory effect on the healing process and boosts the skin's ability to regenerate, nourish, oxygenate and hydrate naturally.

By the way . i got my Emu oil :dance: but do i use few drops on a sponge and apply it on my redmarks and acne ? do i wash it off after few mins or what?

Also i took some pictures , thinking to send to AN for the before/after pictures , but the before ones dont seem good enough..but anyways...here is the pics for you guys lol

This is how my skin is recently , light red makrs , some are dark and there is 3 pimples which are the dark red ones

m4.jpg

Comparing the side with make up on , AN covers it very well

M5.gif

Here wearing AN mineral make up , primer , green concealer , foundation , concealer and bronzer and AN eyeshaodw in light green , i think its called "Sage" , they sent me free sample to try =) and its not that bad

Iam trying to take better pictures :wall: dont know how to show the both sides at the same time , taking pic of my full face wont show a thing really...soo i guess i might stick with that pic , the before one.. :shrug:

Wow, CherryBunny3, you look great! The AN does cover well and looks very natural. Love the look! And the eyeshadow is very pretty. There is a photo on the before and after on AN. It shows her whole face, so you could probably take it similar to that one.

As far as the Emu Oil. Put it on either right on your red marks or over your entire face if you want to moisturize everything. Or only on the areas that are dry and red. Let it really sink it before applying your makeup, maybe 10 or 15 minutes. I used to mix mine (mix my jojoba) with moisturizer and it seems to absorb faster. Don't wash it off. It will absorb and you will notice that you actually get less oily during the day! Weird, but it works that way. At night you might want to put a bit more on since it has more time to absorb while you are sleeping. I love it!

Anyway your photos look great, you should send it in...you get %off when you send in your photos. I think they are still doing that.

^ thank you gigglebox ! i will try to take a whole face picture for the before one , and yeah i think they are still doing that , iam sure they would like more pictures , and i do want the discount ;) ofcourse. The make up is very nice..today i actually enjoyed it more because i used a moisturizer before and it didnt flake at all like before , but i got very oily in the middle of the day , i hope this oil will help and not make me oily :wall: But wow i applied it to my face 2 hours ago and my skin feels sooo smooth and so soft ,never felt it like that before

Now i want to get the micro thingy >< , before the discount goes away..but i still have time until the end of next month

wow you look really good, cherrybunny! makeup looks sooo natural. but your skin itself is looking quite good on its on!

i want my AN samples! hopefully i'll get it by the end of this week....

wow you look really good, cherrybunny! makeup looks sooo natural. but your skin itself is looking quite good on its on!

i want my AN samples! hopefully i'll get it by the end of this week....

i think you wrote somewhere that you were using Maybelline Pure foundation under your MMU. Do you still do that?

The MMU on its own is wonderful. Your face looks flawless :dance:

i think you wrote somewhere that you were using Maybelline Pure foundation under your MMU. Do you still do that?

The MMU on its own is wonderful. Your face looks flawless :dance:

Holy Smokes!! - is that to use as many times as you want for a whole year or to use once within a year's time? To use all year would be awesome.

you should buy AN makeup for other people so we all get the discount!!! :lol: u would prolly get in trouble for that..and we dont want that.

Gigglebox- not sure..i sent her an email to make sure , i hope it is good for a whole year but maybe its for one use only.

Lala- umm would love to buuut..yeah dont want them to hate me lol.

and for the ingreidents of the primer , it contains : Silica, Silicone and Squalene , do you guys think it fill in the ice pick scars or help at least?

:wub: you look great cherry! the demo is awesome, looking at the coverage AN gave.

Btw, you use concealer after foundation? do you put on some foundation after concealer again? I'll only be trying with the EM kit later :S