Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chicho rizo

Does Dan's Regimen remove scar/redness?

Just asking, because im not sure if it does.

Any seen some positive changes in their redness/scars?

actually Dan's regimen makes red marks last a lot longer! :wall:

Just asking, because im not sure if it does.

Any seen some positive changes in their redness/scars?

actually Dan's regimen makes red marks last a lot longer! :wall:

Just great..

Well what would you recommend for redness/scars?

Because my pimples don't bug me its actually my redness that annoys the heck out of me.

Sudocrem seems to be the hit at the moment.

My dermatologist tells me time (about 6 months) will heal the redness. (Obviously, scars are forever if you previously had a deep-seated pimple at that location)

To be honest, I'm thinking cosmetic procedures are the only foolproof way to get rid of redness and some scars. (e.g. chemical peel, laser resurfacing, etc... etc...)

But for most of us, that's expensive and not pragmatic (e.g. those who are still breaking out)

I would suggest Sudocrem as it seems to be quicker than just waiting and cheaper than the cosmetic procedures.

Dan Kern's Regimen is not for scar removal or redness reduction. In fact, most people on the DKR have increased redness due to the irritation of the BP while they are adjusting to it, and there are many complaints about the regimen prolonging redmarks--no scientific research has been done, of course, but it seems to be a common phenomenon. The DKR rather PREVENTS new scars or redmarks by preventing the acne that causes them, but for existing scars, it won't help a bit. If you are clear but unhappy with your skin tone, scars, or hyperpigmentation, then you should look at the Scars and Red Marks forum here to see what others have done to improve their skin.