Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*~Lacey~*

FOR ALL OUT THERE WHO HAS ACNE!!

It's not whats on your face or body. It's what's in your heart. I know it's embarrasing to go outside with a red dotted face. But it's not your fault and your face doesn't make you who you are.

I think it would be a better world (if even a little advancement from the current state of) if everyone actually believed this. It's difficult though, because there will always be people who are self-conscious about their acne and that's perfectly acceptable. Every case is different, after all.

[Edited for typos.]

It's not whats on your face or body. It's what's in your heart. I know it's embarrasing to go outside with a red dotted face. But it's not your fault and your face doesn't make you who you are.

That is true but it is hard to know that people are going to look at you differently just because of your face.

You know, I'm receiving a strange vibe from the OP. What is your current acne condition Lacey? .. if you would be so kind.

You should give speeches to teenage girls.