Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kellygirl

Head and Shoulders for Chest Acne

I just wanted to add to this thread that H & S has worked for my chest acne. The version for men is not available here, so I just used the oily/fine hair version, which does have zinc. I have used it as a body wash twice a day, leaving it on for 2 minutes and then rinsing off. My acne has almost cleared up after about a month of use. I originally tried to let it dry and left it on overnight, but it left my skin raw and red the next morning, so now I rinse it off. I occasionally use Twin Labs NAPCA spray if my chest is feeling dry or irritated. I am female, by the way.

I just wanted to add to this thread that H & S has worked for my chest acne. The version for men is not available here, so I just used the oily/fine hair version, which does have zinc. I have used it as a body wash twice a day, leaving it on for 2 minutes and then rinsing off. My acne has almost cleared up after about a month of use. I originally tried to let it dry and left it on overnight, but it left my skin raw and red the next morning, so now I rinse it off. I occasionally use Twin Labs NAPCA spray if my chest is feeling dry or irritated. I am female, by the way.

Do you ever use any moisterizers or lotions? If not you should use.