Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acnefied

Acne isn't fair

In TV and movies, people with acne are depicted as being lazy, nerdy people, which has effected common people to presume the same when they see you.

Acne is not fair. Why do I get it? Why do I deserve it?

I am a very active person, on the track team and I still get it a lot. There is no certain type of people who get acne. We are all normal people being affected.

Acne sucks. Fuck acne.

I agree with you about how acne is depicted on tv and pictures. They make acne to be ugly when sometimes Ive noticed, some people look good with acne. Its weird..? This guy at my school had bad acne but yet he was very attractive and lots of girls liked and wanted him. I hate how they make acne. Like heavy, lazy, computer nerds have it.

In TV and movies, people with acne are depicted as being lazy, nerdy people, which has effected common people to presume the same when they see you.

Acne is not fair. Why do I get it? Why do I deserve it?

I am a very active person, on the track team and I still get it a lot. There is no certain type of people who get acne. We are all normal people being affected.

Acne sucks. Fuck acne.

Guest j3ff86

I'm in a course right now called computer network security, and probably twice during a lecture, my professor will give the saying "pimply faced 14 year-old hackers". It's kind of offensive to me :think:

You could be a sudanese refugee struggling everyday for food, water, and survival. Yeah its unfair but i'd say you were dealt a pretty good hand if thats the worst thing in your life. Society has been brainwashed to think a certain way and that way is unfair for people like you and me but you act like you dont have a choice to accept it. You have the ability and the option to accept what you have. Then and only then will you realize how miniscule your problem is.

You could be a sudanese refugee struggling everyday for food, water, and survival. Yeah its unfair but i'd say you were dealt a pretty good hand if thats the worst thing in your life. Society has been brainwashed to think a certain way and that way is unfair for people like you and me but you act like you dont have a choice to accept it. You have the ability and the option to accept what you have. Then and only then will you realize how miniscule your problem is.

Your acne could be a blessing in disguise :). I remember when i thought i was better looking than i actually was. Yes i knew i had acne, but i also had deteriorating eyesight which i didn't do anything about for the past couple of years. Anyways i just got my eyes checked and was prescribed low-grade contacts (-1.25). So anyways in they went and staring back at me in the mirror was the ugliest mule i had ever seen in my life! Gee... i thought people liked me cause i was handsome :P! "Wow, noone would invite me out for a movie, gatherings, parties anymore cause i'm darned ugly". Well what i forgot was that whilst i was looking at the "handsome" beast in the mirror, everyone saw the ugly mule i was! Anyways I'm still invited every now and again to go out because apparently they like having idiots like me around!

So go out and be proud that you're a track runner etc. Could you bear to live with your acne and not be running well in track? I sure as hell wouldn't like having the acne I have now, being and idiot AND being isolated without friends :(

BTW: I'm brand-new on these boards! My names Hendrick and I'm an 18 year old Australian born Filipino. Yeah, acne can be a real bitch to the self-esteem: I just got back from a trip to the Philippines to meet my extended family and they commented on how ugly i was... i told them how disappointed i was that it ran in the family :P

I Agree