Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i just realised that whenever im extremely stressed out more than my limit, i get double attack of severe pimples, rash, allergy and extreme facial redness. it has happened before when i broke up, and it was very similar to this (but with more pimples) and it took me 2 entire months to get better. and recently (since i went back to japan for christmas holiday forcibly by my mother) its back again. and today it got worse my face look like fugly chili all of the sudden and my school starts tomorrow and im meeting someone important on sunday (i cant turn him down, he already bought movie tickets for me. he only saw me with clear skin). and im getting chestne as well.

for some reason, i live with my mum in a same room and she constantly being manipulative and victimising herself are not helping at all. i wish i could die or get my face chopped off i cant stop crying. nothing works for my disgusting face and nothing really cured my depression. and my parents never take this seriously they never let me take accutane despite the recommendation by the doctor. mum even bring me out to go shopping with her without make up on (she says that tis baaaaaad for my skin) and im just so humiliated. just want someone to kill me or i will just kill myself.

How old are you? All I have to say is that it will get much better as you get older. Trust me. Things will be much easier for you with your mom.

im 17 turnin 18 this yr

trust me my mum is not going to get better

even the couselling session didnt work

she thinks that i backstabbed her by going to counsellor or something

she keeps saying that she is the sacrifice of everything and shit

im 17 turnin 18 this yr

trust me my mum is not going to get better

even the couselling session didnt work

she thinks that i backstabbed her by going to counsellor or something

she keeps saying that she is the sacrifice of everything and shit

I know your kind of parent, just live trough it for a couple of years, finish your education and get the fuck out of there.

Guest T-Virus
I know your kind of parent, just live trough it for a couple of years, finish your education and get the fuck out of there.

17 turning 18? I think she'd be out of school by now.

Guest T-Virus

That's senior year of high school, a.k.a. 12th grade.