Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hello. i am 100% clear. that's right friends! and if it wasn't for this website i would have never gotten there... so read this if it's the last thing you do. trust me. 100% clear, living proof.

to start with:

Supplements:

• Nature’s Way brand Borage 1000mg (2x/day)

• Nature’s Way brand Evening Primrose (high potency) 1300mg (2x/day)

• Health from the Sun brand Black Currant 1000mg (2x/day)

• Solgar brand Zinc Citrate 30mg (2x/day)

• The Lecithin from Lewis Labs (granules) (1 tbsp 2x/day) – tastes nasty straight or mixed in milk (probably because it’s mango/pineapple flavor but surprisingly good in a chai tea flavored soy protein drink)

• Whole Foods brand Food Based One (1 tablet 1x/day)

after your clear go ahead and cut the dosages in half for every thing but zinc... Good luck, friends!

NOTE: I take the Borage, Evening Primrose, and Black Currant capsules with a half cup of soy milk mixed with 1 tbsp of Lecithin, this aids in the body's ability to absorb the oils. I do not necessarily take it with a meal.

Wash: Desert Essence brand Thoroughly Clean Face Wash or honey (raw, natural)... it's very important to use a simple (very few ingredients) and gentle face cleanser, this one (Desert Essence brand) works particlarly well for me, for those in the US, I picked it up at Whole Foods

Moisturize: Desert Essence brand jojoba oil... my skin has become increasingly supple since taking these vitamins and I therefore no longer have the need to moisturize

Scrub: Aubrey Organics brand Jojoba Meal & Oatmeal: Mask & Scrub... any scrub should do but it's better to avoid those containing the exfoliants apricot, almond or walnut shell granules because these can spread infection; microgranules and oatmeal work best. I exfoliate twice a day, I believe it is ever so slowly getting rid of the blackheads I have accumulated.

Mask: Aztec Secret Health & Beauty brand Indian Healing Clay (Calcium Bentonite Clay)... any green clay mask works, I only put them on active spots/cysts

Make-up: Everyday Minerals brand... any mineral brand should work just fine (it's best to try to not wear any when you can, of course)

so, i only use the facial cleanser and scrub everyday, spot treat with mask. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY... BE PATIENT... 2 weeks later and i can almost nearly (98 3/4 %) garuntee you will be as clear as me...! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU. i will not be back. good bye friends, and again thank you so much for all of this useful info. you're the best and most certainly da bomb fo' real!

very nice

havent heard anyone mixing up borage and evening primose. gets the GLA anyway i think.

me personally, thing the borage gave me cysts, either that or soymilk cuz dats wut i drank it with