Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest j3ff86

Which multivitamin to buy?

Guest j3ff86

I was previously taking centrum but I noticed that contained aspartame so I threw it out. What's a good multivitamin brand to take?

Second this question. Also, although this is not a huge deal to me, does anyone know of any good vegetarian multivitamins? Yes, I know vitamins are better from real food. Unfortunately, I'm on a restricted diet owing to non-acne medical problems.

I take Active Seniorâ„¢ SafeGuardâ„¢ Multivitamin. It has no iron and no iodine which is important because I think excess iodine can aggrevate acne depending on your body. Also it is natural ingredients. The Rainbow Light website says it's gentle on the stomach but I always take it with food because went I take it on an empty stomach, then I get dizzy.

Guest j3ff86

I ended up going with Trader Joe's chewable multivitamin. Definitely one of the more "natural" (if there is such a thing) multivitamins, and tastes good too.

I like All One.

They are powdered and have different versions based on your needs or preferences.

www.all-one.com

i've tried a lot of different men's multivitamin and i can say that my favorite is GNC Mega Men. They really pack a lot of nutrients into one pill...

right now im using the costco brand and i like this one too. and its a lot cheaper.

just make sure u dont get anything that is coated. like centrum.

Oh my, I'm confused :confused:

Everyone mentioned a different brand, tablet, liquid, powder, etc. with iodine, without, with iron, etc. HAHA

I am very interested in a multivitamin, I am always always tired and I've come to the realization that I just can't eat and drink a whole days worth of vitamins that the body needs. (I'd rather eat my vitamins)

I am going to the iridologist in about 1 week from now. He uses liquid vitamins with all natural ingredients (nothing synthetic), maybe I'll just stick it out and wait :think:

I am going to the iridologist in about 1 week from now. He uses liquid vitamins with all natural ingredients (nothing synthetic), maybe I'll just stick it out and wait :think:

Careful on high end vitamins. I used to take them, but they simply aren't worth it. Nothing can compete with the nutrition and bioavailability of good food. I wouldn't put much stock into vitamins beyond NOW brand prices. They use bioavailable minerals and stick to the basics, but still food is the way to go.

Don't take multivitamins they are pure shit. Synthetic anything isn't going to help you.

Eat right

If you find it impossible to eat right take something like perfect foods powder by garden of life.

You want to avoid synthetic vitamins, as those can actually do more harm than good. Stick with a good food-based vitamin like those from New Chapter or www.drfuhrman.com. Both websites for these two explain why food-based is best. :)