Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
slightlystoopid

Question about order

Hey first off i'm new to the forums been readin around for a while and really appreciate what's goin on here and how everybody helps each other out. I've learned more about acne and how to treat it in a few days around here than I ever knew.

I placed my order for the DK cleasner and gel and received an email a few days later saying my order was "Processed." I'm just curious does that mean it has been shipped? I'm just ready to get started! I'm a guy and have pretty mild acne around my chin area but enough to bother me and i'm lookin for clear consisent skin like everybody else ! Thanks for any help

What state do you live in? It will likely be 7-14 days before you get your order, they're having some problems with their distributer right now.

What state do you live in? It will likely be 7-14 days before you get your order, they're having some problems with their distributer right now.

I knew something was up. I have ordered dkr in the past and it has never taken this long. I live in texas it has almost been 7 days (days that usps delivers on, so not counting sunday). I have been looking at the progress of my package it hasn't moved in like 4 days. I really wish that they would get their act together (i don't thinks is usps's fault, the post office has a somewhat efficient process of getting things to where they need to go). I order stuff on the internet almost weekly and I usually can tell how long it takes for items to arrive. I know that they usually shoot you a high estimate of arrival (like 7-14 days or something) but that is to cover their ass. I have recieved stuff from cali, that is just general usps shipping, in 3 days before.

I knew something was up. I have ordered dkr in the past and it has never taken this long. I live in texas it has almost been 7 days (days that usps delivers on, so not counting sunday). I have been looking at the progress of my package it hasn't moved in like 4 days. I really wish that they would get their act together (i don't thinks is usps's fault, the post office has a somewhat efficient process of getting things to where they need to go). I order stuff on the internet almost weekly and I usually can tell how long it takes for items to arrive. I know that they usually shoot you a high estimate of arrival (like 7-14 days or something) but that is to cover their ass. I have recieved stuff from cali, that is just general usps shipping, in 3 days before.

Mines the same, I usually recieve it within the first week of my payment being recieved but it will have been 14 days this wednesday coming, I'm not sure whether to wait a bit longer or not, Anyone think I should?

It's quite an enjoyable experience paying out the ass for shipping, and then not receiving it in a timely manner, huh? This is pretty ridiculous.