Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CursedSkin

What do you say when people ask: Why dont you have a girlfriend?

or boyfriend(but lets be real, guys with acne have it worse than girls with acne when it comes to dating)

I come up with every excuse in the book...I say im too busy, or when i was in school i would say, "im overwhelmed by the schoolwork"(which i really was at times). Sometimes those excuses would actually be true, but alot of times i was too ashamed of my skin to attempt to do anything...

Or have any of you just actually said "My skin is bad right now thats why im single" lol

I'm not usually asked why I dont have one but just in general "Do you have a boyfriend" I always say "No...but I have a really awesome group of friends and right now thats exactly what I need." While thinking in my head..."yeah my friends are great....yeah i would love to have a boyfriend...but have you looked at my face?" I really have to work on my self esteem.....

(but lets be real, guys with acne have it worse than girls with acne when it comes to dating)

Lets be real..ummm , excuse me but guys have it alot EASIER than girls , i see ALOT of guys with even severe acne with g/fs , but never seen a girl who has acne with a guy , at all !

Lets be serious and real now , shall we? GIRLS WITH ACNE HAVE IT WORSE , got it? good.

Its fucken embarrassing not having a girlfriend it gives off the impression of being gay which im not. It sucks to hide from everyone avoid friends, girls and people in general.

Guest Locked In Grace

I'll date a girl with severe acne. Granted, i'm not handsome, but still.

or boyfriend(but lets be real, guys with acne have it worse than girls with acne when it comes to dating)

Guest T-Virus

I can't remember the last time someone asked me that.

But I'd probably just say I don't want one.

Who has it easier males or females with acne? I think it comes down to an individual basis. Some people i've seen handle it well, some people can not handle it at all. I think the person's ability to cope, and their self esteem determine whether they have it easy, or not as easy. I don't think can generalize that men have it easier than women or vice versa. Remember the other side of the slope is always greener, how can you even make a statement like that when you only have experienced acne from one sexes point of view?

When asked the girlfriend questions I usually reply I haven't found what I'm looking for yet. IMO it's a good true honest answer.

I hate that question, people who ask it know the reason why we don't have a girlfriend so why do they ask?

Today some of my friends were talking about sex and girls. I didn't say a word - I didn't have a word to say on the subject, i'm 19 and i've never had a girlfriend. I've kissed one girl in my lifetime. Yes, ONE girl and my best friend tells me every fucking day about what he did to his girl the night before. He also admits to me that he intends to cheat on her.

Tha really pisses me off, if I could get a girlfriend I would treat them like gold and here is my friend who cheats on his girlfriends like its nothing. It's a fucking joke.

I just say I am not in any position to be in a relationship right now. Its very vague really but I dont think its really anyones business but my own

I hate that question, people who ask it know the reason why we don't have a girlfriend so why do they ask?

Today some of my friends were talking about sex and girls. I didn't say a word - I didn't have a word to say on the subject, i'm 19 and i've never had a girlfriend. I've kissed one girl in my lifetime. Yes, ONE girl and my best friend tells me every fucking day about what he did to his girl the night before. He also admits to me that he intends to cheat on her.

Tha really pisses me off, if I could get a girlfriend I would treat them like gold and here is my friend who cheats on his girlfriends like its nothing. It's a fucking joke.

Yeah, I like him but he does piss me off with his boasting. He shows me texts that different girls have sent him and pictues of these girls in their underwear on his phone.

How the fuck do I react to that? I think he gets some sort of pleasure from knowing i've always been alone while he has a load of girls on the go.

I sometimes say "I don't have time" or "I haven't found the right girl yet"... but if somebody keeps asking me, I simply say "No, I don't have a girlfriend because I am damn ugly". And that's the true. :mellow:

Guest Mankind
my mom had the nerve to ask me if i even like girls!

LMFAO !!!!!

Guest Mankind

sorry, but your best friends sounds like a dick.

I would kick him in the nuts if I ever met him.

sorry, but your best friends sounds like a dick.

I would kick him in the nuts if I ever met him.