Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MON3Y

who said 90% of people get acne?

um yea well i personly dont think this is true i see at the most like 10 people with acne at my shool and theres about 4,000 People there.. and barley nobody has acne... its crazy so i think that 90% is bull crap.. :doubt:

um yea well i personly dont think this is true i see at the most like 10 people with acne at my shool and theres about 4,000 People there.. and barley nobody has acne... its crazy so i think that 90% is bull crap.. :doubt:

Where did you hear 90% of people have acne? I agree with you; that does sound like a very high percentage and doesnt sound right. I dont know what the percentage is but 90 is definitely not right.

Maybe they meant 90% of ppl get some form of acne...? Seriously I would LOVE to see those 90%. The last time ive seen someone with acne acne was about 2 months ago when we were driving. Seriously in college, I feel like im the only person with acne.

truly, if 90% is real, there must be a big country out there with many people having acne.

I can only believe if 20-30% people having acne. But there can be body acne too.. we're not too sure if that can make up the rest of the percentage.. lol

Guest Locked In Grace

Keep in mind that closed comedones are considered Acne. We're talking clogged pores. 90% is probably an under-estimation.

EDIT: Just like Stevie said above me :P

I would assume that just about everybody has at least one spot during their life. I guess these statistics don't say much about how many who experiences it as a major problem in their everyday life.

I have friends who gets like one spot in their face if they have been out drinking for three consecutive days without sleeping, but they still have a spot. I didn't do anything and now my back has been just about single colored (red) for the last three years.

So in that sense I think 90% sounds pretty much correct.