Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Married2AGamer

fuck ipledge!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!! i could kill someone right now..to make a long story short i missed my seven day window well actually my derms office didnt confirm me on time and i missed it.and now im just fucked for 30 days.damm all you dumb bitches that make it so hard for us women.this i pledge really suks i hate them!!!so now what??my derm says the tane will still work.damm im ready to buy them online!it just kills me because i as deadly afraid to start this medication and now i feel like a feen.

damm 15 ppl view this and no one had anythign to say???so this never happened to anyone else???if it did ,did if effect your treatment??cmon someone answer

I just got my prescription on Friday, went to pick it up today and the girl says, "There's a problem with ipledge, they're not authorizing us to give it to you." I asked her if they said WHY there was a problem and she didn't know. So I called my derm and she's not there and now I can't pick it up today and I'm freaking out and annoyed. This is my first time dealing with ipledge and already it sucks so I'm not looking forward to this every month, lol...

for me i only had a problem once, and i called my derm and it was fixed immediately. i guess i was lucky.

Always.. always.. always.. call your derms office the day after you have your labs done to see if the results are back and if so ask them if they entered your info. in the IPledge system. They get swamped cuz offices are so hectic but I do this every month to remind them and let them know I have no pills and I need the all clear ASAP. Dont sit back and wait cuz they will forget. Hound them to death.

they have no samples lying around and im trying everthing i cn...it suks.i wish i could just buy them online...but im scared you never know what you are getting. thats how desperate iam.

they have no samples lying around and im trying everthing i cn...it suks.i wish i could just buy them online...but im scared you never know what you are getting. thats how desperate iam.

Well Friday was my appointment with my derm after my second blood/preg. test and everything was fine, so she registered me into ipledge and everything, so there shouldn't be a problem. GAH!

^^^^^YOUR SO RIGHT.. i really gave them a piece of my mind today...so i have a new nurse now....but what good is that doing me now???im so screwed!!! will this really mess me up??should i try to buy them online??

^^^^^YOUR SO RIGHT.. i really gave them a piece of my mind today...so i have a new nurse now....but what good is that doing me now???im so screwed!!! will this really mess me up??should i try to buy them online??

i missed the seven day window.that stupid bitch nurse didnt confirm me...i called ipledge and they said im locked out for 30 days.there's nothing they can do....im just FUCKED.im not gonna buy them online im just pissed and feel so desperate...

same thing happened to me.

and im moving this thursday

so idk what im going to do.

i havent been on them for over a week.

and i feel like im gonna break out again.

ive been freaking out and idk what im gonnaa do.

i might have to start all over again,

and that would suck >.<

i hate ipledge.

i missed the seven day window.that stupid bitch nurse didnt confirm me...i called ipledge and they said im locked out for 30 days.there's nothing they can do....im just FUCKED.im not gonna buy them online im just pissed and feel so desperate...

I know your kidding about buying them online...its tempting. Most capsules sold online are filled with fake crap like chalk n shit.