Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone, long lurker new time poster

My mom told me about this product called Acne Complex and I'm really curious if anyone has used it and maybe someone could tell me if it would be good. She said it could possibly help with red marks too! :dance:

https://www.acnecomplex.net

Tell me if you think the products are good

Guest max_powers585

whats up man, well this thing has been the only thing to clear me up completely......ive been using it now for like 5 moths and it still going strong....however from reading other members post most of them said it didnt work for them so like everything it works differetn for different people....however they have a money back guarantee so u really have nothing to lose.....ohhh yea and it really dosent help redmarks, it says it does but it really dosent.....oh and also its a 3 step system be carefull with step 2 (the gel) that irritated my skin so i dont use that, i only use the cleanser and the moisturizer....ne questinons aask me..

Guest max_powers585
No help with redmarks at all?

well its because atleast for me the product itself dosent fade red marks but its the fact that it keeps my skin clear and time make the marks fade.....i mean it depends of what kinf of acne u had, mine was probably mild no cyst or ne thing....i didnt have many red marks to begin with...i had some pimples and it cleared them pretty well.