Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey!

As the topic title says why not to get a very very light fake to hide them? I bought recently a fake tan product made by L'oreal (sublime tan), and it hided for sure my red marks, and ddidnt make me break out BUT it was a too much dark for my skin, so I was really tanned lol in the middle of the winter season.

Any good tan light products you know and want to share? I barely have b/o it jsut the fcking red marks! im doind the ACV stuff, and some mask I v heard around that is a tsp of egg white with a bit of lemon as a mask.

Jergens Natural Glow (in medium, not fair) works great. It really gives me that nice brown-- NOT ORANGE-- skin that I love.

Don't bother getting the "face", non-comedogenic version, I haven't gotten any pimples from the cheaper stuff on my face.

can you send me some pics or give me me your email so I can see the tone? cuz loreal sublime bronze gave me a brown look too, but it was too much brown and in winter time it sucked!

thanks for the reply,

R

id reccomend jsut going to a tanning bed for about 10 minutes. THey arent all that bad if you dont over do it, and the tan will look more natural.

can you send me some pics or give me me your email so I can see the tone? cuz loreal sublime bronze gave me a brown look too, but it was too much brown and in winter time it sucked!

thanks for the reply,

R

Lol yeah back a couple of years ago i was pretty tanned i didnt really notice my red marks. dont wanna risk tanning though i heard it deeps the problem in the long run.

yo i wouldnt do this..ppl can DEF. tell whether you have a fake tan or not. especially is you're starting this in the middle of winter. if you started when you were still tan, this might work well. but just wait until the sun comes out, and get a real tan so you aren't the only kid with a tan in your school in febraury

^well that's not really true. It's not like people with natural olive skin are freaks of nature.

Orange isn't good (IMO), but the progressive self-tanners generally look natural. What can I say, some of us don't like our pasty skin :P

would the lotion make your marks darker too or just teh skin around it? i have the jergens one but im afraid to try lol