Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blondegirl21

What topicals work well? Clyndamycin isnt working that much anymore....

I was wondering what topicals I could try next, that kick in quickly. I need to clear up in 2 weeks, so I dont have time to try something that makes you get worse first, or takes a long time to work. Does anyone have any suggestions? thanks :surprised:

I was wondering what topicals I could try next, that kick in quickly. I need to clear up in 2 weeks, so I dont have time to try something that makes you get worse first, or takes a long time to work. Does anyone have any suggestions? thanks :surprised:

i would think anything that "really" works would have to cause your skin to get very bad before it gets better. unfortunately most skin doesnt clear up in 2 weeks or at least not completely. im using benzaclin gel and it can take 2-10 weeks to see improvement. to me that is as fast as it gets. ive been on it since like Jan 18th and it has cleared up a lot on my face but it still has a while to go. if you think its not working maybe its because its getting worse before getting better. you might just have to wait if you really want it to clear up. how long have you used clyndamycin?