Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xenth

Products in holland (esp moisturizer)

Hi everyone :angel:

This regimen works like a charm for me, amazing results.

Only real problem I have is that I dry out very badly and my moisturizer has loads of oils in it that make my skin very greasy and doesn't really do that much against the drying out :doubt:

The BP I'm using is working great, and I'm using the homebrand trekplijster soap which seems to be working well but if anyone has any better suggestions..

So.. please anyone from holland that can advise me ?

I used to have Benzac AC 5% and asked the pharmacist to mix it with hydrogel (carbomeergel) to 2.5%. So I kind of did the regiment with local products, but my skin got very tight and dry. I used Nivea Young Moisturizer but it sucked and made my skin flaky. Currently I have Garnier Daily Moisturizer with vit. E,Magnesium.

Currently not trying the regimen anymore. I'm using a cleanser and ACV but I'm going to a dermatologist Tuesday.

I used to have Benzac AC 5% and asked the pharmacist to mix it with hydrogel (carbomeergel) to 2.5%. So I kind of did the regiment with local products, but my skin got very tight and dry. I used Nivea Young Moisturizer but it sucked and made my skin flaky. Currently I have Garnier Daily Moisturizer with vit. E,Magnesium.

Currently not trying the regimen anymore. I'm using a cleanser and ACV but I'm going to a dermatologist Tuesday.

I told the doctor (Was going there anyway) and he subscribed some supermegatotallyawesome moisturizer i could get at the pharmasist.

IT WORKS WONDERS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not a dry piece of skin left :wub:

Hey gozer,

Going to the doctors next week anyway and I was wondering what you'd ask for, just an oil-free moisturizer?

Hope you can help me.

Hey gozer,

Going to the doctors next week anyway and I was wondering what you'd ask for, just an oil-free moisturizer?

Hope you can help me.

Hey dude,

Doctor prescribed me this,

Ogolcreme met 10% eibare paraffine

HUGE tube, skin looks so good after putting it on :D:angel:

I'd ask for this stuff if you can, first moisturizer ever to work so extremely well with me.

"Eibare"is vloeibare paraffine , I guess...but what exactly is "ogolcreme"? THANX!

Ask your doctor/pharmasist I guess :angel:

I'm just quoting the damn tube here :razz: