Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EJ25

You know acne has taken over your life when....

when u post pictures of urself and ur face isnt in it.. LMAO

when you tried everything and still nothing has worked

when u got a knife to ur throat with BP on ur face

when u start eating BP

when u start snorting accutane

Omg, u had me laughing sooo hard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

when you admit its taken over ur life.... and when u look like me!! check out the profile... after lookin at my acne ull be alot happier about ur self... trust me.. i make people feel good for a living!!

When you're willing to spend any amount of money to be acne-free (I think we've all been there).

Off topic: If B5 doesn't work for me by February 28, I'm immediately DEMANDING Accutane from my doctor.

When you're willing to spend any amount of money to be acne-free (I think we've all been there).

Off topic: If B5 doesn't work for me by February 28, I'm immediately DEMANDING Accutane from my doctor.

:lol:

when your well liked by people but still feel like you aren't adequate.

When your 2 passions (lacrosse and football) turn into problems because they might give you more acne.

When you have a beautiful amazing girlfriend, and you think that you have no right to be with her

...you order Proactiv

LMAO best reply! Acne has taken over your life when you are so desperate you will buy ProActiv even though its crap :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest MaxPowers585

when people question if ur a human or a vampire because u only come out at night......ja

When you finally go out to the mall to go shopping, but cry when you look at yourself in the changing room mirrors. Damn those lightings.

When you make your boyfriend go home after he drove 30 minutes just to see you in the morning. You don't even let him inside. :(

When the Kindergartener's that I teach ask me, "Ms. ----, what's wrong with your face? You have LOOOOOOOTS of red dots!" I know that they don't know any better, but it kills me.

*sigh*

Guest T-Virus

I don't recommend B5 after what it did to me.

It doesn't take a genius to realise that overdosing isn't good for you.

I don't know why I tried it. I guess I was just desperate.

Oh and as for the topic, you know acne has taken over your life when you order pills over the internet and start overdosing on them.

When you finally go out to the mall to go shopping, but cry when you look at yourself in the changing room mirrors. Damn those lightings.

When you make your boyfriend go home after he drove 30 minutes just to see you in the morning. You don't even let him inside. :(

When the Kindergartener's that I teach ask me, "Ms. ----, what's wrong with your face? You have LOOOOOOOTS of red dots!" I know that they don't know any better, but it kills me.

*sigh*

Awww you teach five year olds! Cute :wub:

When you are driving and think to yourself, "I hope I get in a wreck and die."

When you walk outside during a thunderstorm just so you might get struck by lightning and die.

When you sabotage everything in your life because you don't feel worthy of anything.

when u go to the bathroom to look at your skin and then flush the toilet even tho u never used it just to let your parents know u werent worrying about your skin again...

when u ask your friend to buy u a drink at the bar cos it has flourescent lighting,even tho the most attractive girl in the club is standing there..

when u have acne even in your dreams

when u think how lucky dogs are because even if they had acne they still had hair to cover it up

when u try to avoid exs at all costs or wish theyve gotten really fat if they had to see u