Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone here break out more in the winter time? I find I break out more in Winter than I do any other season. Is it the moisture in the air or what causes that?

Does anyone here break out more in the winter time? I find I break out more in Winter than I do any other season. Is it the moisture in the air or what causes that?

When the air is drier (like in winter) your skin naturally produces more oil to fight dryness. The oil then goes on to happily clog every pore it can.

Skin is really stupid.

I used to, but thanks to Accutane I am clear. The winter weather does make me feel bummed out, though.

Winter is when I feel most alive and vibrant. :shifty:

I used to, but thanks to Accutane I am clear. The winter weather does make me feel bummed out, though.

lol Not me. Especially not when the air is polluted.

Are you being sarcastic tehehe. No being funny aloud! Everybody has to be serious on this site :|

My skin breaks out more in the summer because of the heat and humidity, so anything that's on my face just runs off within minutes of going outside, my makeup always looks horrible, I'm sure my pores get blocked by particles in the air sticking to my skin. I get more irritation breakouts in the winter, though, because either I let my face get chapped by the wind and way flaky and itchy (um, no), or I wrap a scarf around my face that rubs against it whenever I'm outside and traps in moisture that I breathe out. It's kind of a no-win situation!

I find that I breakout more often in the winter. I attribute it to the shorter days and longer nights. Often I work until 9 - 10 pm, it gets dark at 6 pm. My body tells me I should be sleeping much earlier than when I get to bed, working under the bright lights at 9pm doesn't help either. Where as in the summer it doesn't really get dark until 9 pm sometimes.

Are you being sarcastic tehehe. No being funny aloud! Everybody has to be serious on this site :|

I'm serious. :)

my skin ig great in the summer...i'm breaking out horribly right now, i dont kno if its stress or winter

My red marks stand out really badly in the winter, I use sunbeds in the summer which almost stops my acne completely.