Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eburt

prednisone?

Anybody heard of it or have experiences with it? Doctor says that it is what they used to use before accutane. Started it last week and looking forward to results.

Anybody heard of it or have experiences with it? Doctor says that it is what they used to use before accutane. Started it last week and looking forward to results.

Well i wouldnt just start taking a drug without talking to the derm about it. He says it works in over 80% of people and he has been prescribing itfor years. Also the only side affects are increase in energy and increased appatite.

Anybody else got any experience w/ this?

Well i wouldnt just start taking a drug without talking to the derm about it. He says it works in over 80% of people and he has been prescribing itfor years. Also the only side affects are increase in energy and increased appatite.

Anybody else got any experience w/ this?

Ugh - you lucky mofos! I wish I HAD THAT! I'll be in my 9th week on Monday. Had some BAD initial breakout(s).

Anti-Inflammatory -- sounds nice. Hardly any inflammed cysts for that 3 weeks? hehehe

Gluck

I took that, for something completely un-related to acne. It is a non-anabolic steroid. They only put me on it for a week, because they said it can damage you if you use it long term. It may make you feel a bit charged up. I can't imagine using this for acne, it seems kind of strange to me. I used it for an allergic reaction I had to something, and to get rid of a cough.