Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I love to see film stars and singers who have acne scars ! It just goes to show how they have overcome their insecuritys and made it big! They are great role models for us.

Anyone else feel this way?

(Bryan Adams you legend!) lol

Guest T-Virus

I however, do not like the celebrities who endorse proactiv.

They are not good role models. They are superficial morons.

True^, read this http://skinema.blogs.com/skinema_dermatolo..._comes_cle.html

I'll make you feel better (four hours worth of make-up? damn).

http://www.cinemas-online.co.uk/website/in...w.phtml?uid=109

"She said: “It’s really really embarrassing if you’re looking awful, which I do most of the time. I only look glamorous when I have other people to do it for me. "

I like her.

yea im a big fan of good ole brad pitt, ive read many times he had prety bad acne as a teenager (you can still see some of the scars) so hes my role model for oversoming acne and being a sexy biatch one day

I really dont like those proactiv commercials with the celebrities, it seems so fake.

I was really suprised to hear that Keira Knightley has or had bad acne. Kinda makes me feel a little better in a way....hope that didnt sound mean or anything.

Cameron diaz has pretty bad acne! I admire her when i se epics of her in magazines when she's walking out in oublic with no makeup! I definately couldnt do that right now!

Cameron diaz has pretty bad acne! I admire her when i se epics of her in magazines when she's walking out in oublic with no makeup! I definately couldnt do that right now!

i've heard that too but i have never seen it!

I think they should do a movie based on people that have acne. I mean usually everyone in a film has the perfect skin unless it's some unimportant character. I mean I wanna see someting I can relate too. I can't relate to people with perfect skin as I don't have such. I think SOME of the celebrities we know HAD bad acne until they became a famous star and had enough money to well FIX their problem.