Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ilovepancakes

Life question

Guest ilovepancakes

today i went bowling with a bunch of my gradeschool friends. it was depressing as hell too. especially bc i honestly dont have any friends in hs. they all seemed very happy. i felt like i didnt even understand them anymore. and we all used to be tight, you know. One was like 'hey man, where have you been?' i felt like throwing up.

im graduating hs this year. right now life seems pretty pointless. i know im not the only one going through this shit too, which makes things seem more worthless.

what is the point of life? just to get friends. i cant ever imagine having a family. ive tried volunteering, which seemed to help with my depression. getting to know some people, but its like who am i kidding these people are not my friends, you know.

its like, get married have kids, get old, go die. why not kill myself now?

im just curious about life perspectives right now

Well, don't kill yourself, that's for sure. Just lost my second friend to suicide recently and let me tell you - it's a bunch of bullshit. The suicide thing, I mean.

Why keep on living? Cuz I ain't got nothing better to do, I guess. Somedays that's less comforting than others, but today, it's a good enough reason for me to keep going. Why keep on trying? Cuz I ain't got nothing better to do.

Alright, honestly, today my reasons for living are less than noble or hippie lazie fare - I'm kind of wrapped up in my own issues right now, and the reason I'm going to keep on going is so that way, when I've got it all straightened out, I can go back and tell everyone who hurt me to fuck off.

Argh, this probably didn't help. Anyhow, I'd like you to keep on living because it's really nice to have other people who really don't know what the hell they are doing, either. Nice to not be the only one.

((((hugs)))))

In which case the reason becomes the most important thing of all................

to get a little over-philosophical, I mean. If there is no reason then that means we make our reasons, and as such, they are greater than any power on the planet.

:)

good friend are hard to come by. MOst of the time, ppl are with ppl and act all funny when in fact they hate that person. Aroudn some ppl, my morals go out the window and I'll smoke with them or do some other crap while with others, I can be myslef. But you have to be careful, cause sometimes being yourself will change and you won't know who you are. A lot of ppl in hs want friends and will do anything, obviously some stay their cool and decide to be by themselves cause no one is like them, which is wrong cause someone is bound to be like you, you just havn't been in the right place at the right time

Almost 100% of the time, I'll say, "wow, that kids a fag" but when I get to know him/her, they actually turn out reallly cool. so don't judge ppl and just try to talk to as many ppl as possible. You'll get to know someone. yea, that probalby didn't answer ur question bout life, but I just wanted to share

i wouldn't kill myself because there are still a lot of things i want to do, like go backpacking to europe, stay under the rain, talk to my friends for hours, get drunk, get laid lol, meet my internet friends, all of them!, make a list of good things that u want to do in your life, maybe u can get a lil motivation :)

:comfort: