Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
buyanewlife

Some words of wisdom lol

I've noticed that whenever i get home from spending time with friends for a weekend or the girlfriend my skin (without even washing once) when i come home looks like 99% better than before i left.

I think staying at home all day dwelling on your acne is going to make it far worse, stress certainly does have something to do with it.

Get out there and live your life instead of letting some red bumps on your face turn you into some anti-social hermit of a person.

I think the only cure for acne truely is growing out of it, at least for me. If your different, don't over do it by smearing creams all over your face with some false hope they will all go away.

All these creams and pads and all these pills and shit just don't fucking work, am i not the only one?

I know I'm not.

I'm always thinking, i break out on my back sometimes, but when i wash it it all goes away really fast because im not constantly rubbing in creams and cleaning it like everyones says you should.

It seems whenever i DONT wash my face with anything "specially designed" for acne my skin feels/looks nicer.

I dont know...

I've just come to the point where acne is ruling my life and i cant seem to make it any better.

I've noticed that whenever i get home from spending time with friends for a weekend or the girlfriend my skin (without even washing once) when i come home looks like 99% better than before i left.

I think staying at home all day dwelling on your acne is going to make it far worse, stress certainly does have something to do with it.

Get out there and live your life instead of letting some red bumps on your face turn you into some anti-social hermit of a person.

I think the only cure for acne truely is growing out of it, at least for me. If your different, don't over do it by smearing creams all over your face with some false hope they will all go away.

All these creams and pads and all these pills and shit just don't fucking work, am i not the only one?

I know I'm not.

I'm always thinking, i break out on my back sometimes, but when i wash it it all goes away really fast because im not constantly rubbing in creams and cleaning it like everyones says you should.

It seems whenever i DONT wash my face with anything "specially designed" for acne my skin feels/looks nicer.

I dont know...

I've just come to the point where acne is ruling my life and i cant seem to make it any better.

I def. agree with ya man

Agreed! - Apart from... don't let it ruin your life. It may be hard but they are just a few spots at the end of the day and they wil go!!!!

Guest Locked In Grace

I've managed to reduce severe, nodulo-cystic acne to mild (you can see a pic of my skin from a month ago, look in my topics, should be near the top) with the aid of ALA (a chemical) + PDT (light therapy), Retinols (contains chemicals), Beta and Alpha Hydroxy (acids) and Accutane.