Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheBaron

Rare acne foods

Okay.... here's a list of some funky things that give me acne breakouts.

Rice Milk.

Super green drinks (the ones with wheat/barley grass as the main ingredients)

Goji Juice.

Noni Juice.

Acai Juice.

Especially with the rice milk... I can't find any ingredients that should be breaking me out :rolleyes: ... unless its this carogeen ingredient or the Brown rice syrup.

Yeah, I've ALWAYS believed that what you eat doesn't cause acne in any way, but these few weeks, everyone around me has been telling me that my acne HAS to have something to do with what I eat. I'm extremely stubborn to change what I like to eat, but I'm just going to try stop eating fried foods. I love spicy food, so it's gonna be very hard for me to stop eating that...at the least I'm going to try cutting down, not completely eliminating spicy food.

For me personally, I still don't know what foods could possibly cause my breakouts.

Yeah, I've ALWAYS believed that what you eat doesn't cause acne in any way, but these few weeks, everyone around me has been telling me that my acne HAS to have something to do with what I eat. I'm extremely stubborn to change what I like to eat, but I'm just going to try stop eating fried foods. I love spicy food, so it's gonna be very hard for me to stop eating that...at the least I'm going to try cutting down, not completely eliminating spicy food.

For me personally, I still don't know what foods could possibly cause my breakouts.

Diet has everything to do with acne. It controls nearly every aspect of health. With that said you should try an elimination diet.