Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Iam starting to look around and read on makeuptalk and they make me want to try alot of mmu samples , even though i love AN already and thought iam done with trying , but reading about LUMIERE makes me want to order samples

The good thing about this company is the shipping is free ! and the sample kit is only 3 dollars , you get to choose 3 foundations , blush , eyeshadow and finishing powder and i think other stuff as well

Has anyone tried it before ? is it good and covers well specialy like acne and redmarks ?

Ingredients

Foundation one

premium grade serecite, titanium dioxide, avena sativa, zinc oxide, iron oxide, magnesium stearate.

Founadtion two

premium grade serecite, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, iron oxides, boron nitride, silica, magnesium stearate, squalane

Edit:

Conealer ingredients

titanium dioxide,premium grade serecite, zinc oxide, avena sativa, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, stearyl alcohol, jojoba oil, cyclopentasiloxane and dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, silica

Safe ?

wanna order samples so bad , here is the link if you guys wanna check http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/index.php

i received my samples last week and used them twice since (i applied them wet) and i love them. they provide great coverage and are very long lasting. i got it in the veena velvet finish, which is great for oily skin. i definitely encourage you to order samples. i think the sample kit is like $3 and that's including shipping!!! it includes 3 foundation colors, 1 blush, 1 finishing powder, and 1 eye color. they come in baggies but the samples are pretty generous.

i received my samples last week and used them twice since (i applied them wet) and i love them. they provide great coverage and are very long lasting. i got it in the veena velvet finish, which is great for oily skin. i definitely encourage you to order samples. i think the sample kit is like $3 and that's including shipping!!! it includes 3 foundation colors, 1 blush, 1 finishing powder, and 1 eye color. they come in baggies but the samples are pretty generous.

I ordered samples on wednesday. Their full sized stuff is SO cheap! $3.50 for concealer, wow :shock:! On monday im going to order their retractable brush, concealer and 50 cent brush :lol:. I hope my samples get here soon :pray:

avena sativa is oat flour isn't it? That would give the make up an expiration date, i think since it's a food product. I use rice powder mineral veil, but wouldn't want foodstuffs in my regular foundation.

they do have good prices though and I've heard good stuff bout their makeup. I think I'm done sampling for now though

Oat flour? What does that do for makeup? I know the rice powder is a good oil absorber, does oak flour do the same. I think I agree with Kallia, not sure I want breakfast mixed in with my makeup.

CherryBunny...i use Light Neutral in AN also. But it seems like my face looks ...washed out? i dont know the word. I mean that is the right color for me but it seems like there is really no color to my face...or glow..i dont know what word to use :confused::lol: do you use a bronzer b/c ur face looks colorful! haha.. Ive never used a bronzer before

I ordered samples from Lumiere a couple of days ago. I can't wait till they arrive! And, I hope it works for me. I had a bad experience with Ocean Mist (way too dry for my skin). I got the flawless finish formula, as it is supposed to be more moisturizing.

Iam starting to look around and read on makeuptalk and they make me want to try alot of mmu samples , even though i love AN already and thought iam done with trying , but reading about LUMIERE makes me want to order samples

The good thing about this company is the shipping is free ! and the sample kit is only 3 dollars , you get to choose 3 foundations , blush , eyeshadow and finishing powder and i think other stuff as well

Has anyone tried it before ? is it good and covers well specialy like acne and redmarks ?

Ingredients

Foundation one

premium grade serecite, titanium dioxide, avena sativa, zinc oxide, iron oxide, magnesium stearate.

Founadtion two

premium grade serecite, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, iron oxides, boron nitride, silica, magnesium stearate, squalane

Edit:

Conealer ingredients

titanium dioxide,premium grade serecite, zinc oxide, avena sativa, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, stearyl alcohol, jojoba oil, cyclopentasiloxane and dimethicone/ vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, silica

Safe ?

wanna order samples so bad , here is the link if you guys wanna check http://www.lumierecosmetics.com/index.php

CherryBunny...i use Light Neutral in AN also. But it seems like my face looks ...washed out? i dont know the word. I mean that is the right color for me but it seems like there is really no color to my face...or glow..i dont know what word to use :confused::lol: do you use a bronzer b/c ur face looks colorful! haha.. Ive never used a bronzer before

thanks!! i am gonna order samples from Lumiere 2day or 2morrow night.. i gotta get my boyfriends credit card first :)

did you get a bronzer from them in your sample?

thanks!! i am gonna order samples from Lumiere 2day or 2morrow night.. i gotta get my boyfriends credit card first :)

did you get a bronzer from them in your sample?

my parents dont want me using their credit card n i dont have one right now..im a college student that likes to shop to much..i think i would spend to much if i had a credit card! but ya.. hes nice haha.

i was thinking about buying one of those lil $3 brushes too..might as well! $3! haha..they look cute. i got an email from them n they suggested like 4 colors.. wut colors did you get? they said..

Light and Light Medium Cool & Neutral in our Veena Velvet, this is the best choice for oily and/or problematic skin. I also highly recommend our silk powder, a light dusting of this powder will keep your makeup fresh all day long without the need to touch up!

Ohhh i see lol , iam a college student too but i work my ass off for the money so i kinda watch out for how much i spend and all , coz well i worked hard for it..its different lol..but i used to be like that , when my parnets used to pay mostly everything for me , i used to not care and i would spend alot..lol

Umm..i ordered fair light natural and light natural and for some reason i ordered the light beige..all Veena Velvet , coz i read someone said its better for oily skin , also i ordered the silk powder coz i read on the site that it helps with the oiliness and other stuff..so thought to try it coz iam oily

Those brushes are great lol , i know i wanted to get those to use them for bronzer or finishing powders..coz i use my buki for everything which is not good at all , and you should see how its a mess when i try to apply my make up and leave to my classes , agh..like hell lol..but i will be getting brushes when i actually know what brand iam shopping from , coz i will get another brush with the kits later on..either from AN or lumiere.., waiting for my order from lumiere now..i got an email telling me it just shipped soo...should be here...someday..soon hopefully..lol , coz i wanna get the starter kit discount from AN if lumiere mmu didnt work for me

Iam thinking to order the concealer...its cream to powder..i think , thats what it said..but i think it would be better ? to cover up faster than normal powder? might give it a try...only 3 dollars..so cheap

i pay for all my stuff 2...the bad thing is i only make $5.50 an hour :(... $5.30 after everything is taken out. i work at a locally owned movie store.. i live in a really small town. im lookin for an extra job in the summer though. gotta make money.. i try to cut back on shopping but its soo hard! :lol: that and i gotta pay everything else..which sucks cuz my sister is 22 n my mom has paid her cell phone bill for 5 years n she wont pay mine at all..or even help. i guess i kno whos the fav!! :lol: oh wells... :think:

ya i kno other brands are so expensive!! its like $25 for ONE foundation n im like :surprised: !! haha. it looks like they give u a buncha different samples though.. you will get yours before i get mine so you will hafta tell me if its any good! im excited to try.. :dance: but i do like AN a lot. i will never go back to EM

^ awww , that sucks..i know how its hard to find what you want..places to work at and pay you as much as you want , iam looking for a new job lately coz my job just sucks..even though they pay good but..worked there for months and i guess i get bored from doing something for a long time xD...my life.. , and that sucks about the phone bill...i know it happens with me also , like my mom would do alot for my sister even though she is younger but hello? she can work too..but she is too lazy...so they give her what she wants...oh well...life i guess

Yeah i know about the foundation prices , but i like the kits..you pay as much as you pay for one foundation but you get few things..., at lesat the most important things..like concealer and finishing powder..specialy if your oily lol..need that first thing. But AN kits are great and not that expensive...comparing to other brands , but lumiere seems the cheapest...well from the known brands at least.., kit for 18 dollars and shipping? i would save alot..and even that you get more stuff like eyeshadow , bronzer AND blush...so its more choices and cheaper...but hope the make up will be good for me...or any good that is

Iam so thinking to order the concealer though.., like tonight lol.., cheap prices makes me want to spend money >< , what you think you would choose for concealer? there is the light one which i think best to get but i want something that is yellow based...coz i think iam yellowish..and the yellow based one is "light medium" wouldnt that be a little dark?

Hmmm i dont know. i would try the light medium but i could b wrong. if its to dark then you can always wait till summer..maybe you will get a lil darker from bein in the sun? unless your lucky and live in a place thats warm all the time!! haha.. i live in COLD Iowa :(!! haha. its so cold here right now. Maybe they have good customer service and will send you a lil sample? prolly not though. thats what i love bout AN they are soo nice and helpful! in the email Lumiere sent me they sounded nice though. but i guess you gotta do that for business! :lol:

i think im going to order my samples 2morrow. I want to try that AN primer gel stuff 2..but i want to wait for opinions.

EDIT: i just remembered you ordered the Fairly Light foundation..the light med might b a lil dark for that?? hmm i dont know..is it called Fairly Light Beige on the site?

Lol..yeah can keep it for summer , but its freezing here lately..and winter stays here until like..hmm..april , it would still be little chilly here , VA..great state but winter here is more than summer..which is perfect lol..love winter

I might ask them before i order ? why spend 3 dollars on something i wont use now ? i read their customer service is great too , but i dont think anything can beat AN , they sent me alot of free samples once without paying a single thing , she is sooo nice , she sent me baggies with my order last time..lots of foundation shades , green correcter and concealer shade and the eyeshadow , love them..i love to get free stuff lol.., whenever i get my order from them it feels like Christmas to me xD

EDIT: i just remembered you ordered the Fairly Light foundation..the light med might b a lil dark for that?? hmm i dont know..is it called Fairly Light Beige on the site?

its hard to judge color on the net.. you think it looks one way and then you get it and your like what the...i didnt order this! haha. did you ever try the primer from AN? ive never used anything like that.. didnt know if it was any good?

its hard to judge color on the net.. you think it looks one way and then you get it and your like what the...i didnt order this! haha. did you ever try the primer from AN? ive never used anything like that.. didnt know if it was any good?

oo ya.. i have this AN brush..

t_16165_01.png

it is VERY VERY soft!! its only $7.50 on the site but i got it in a starter kit. i put a thin hair tie on it though b/c i like my brushes to be pretty compact. but its super soft and puts makeup on real good! i love it! i have a baby buki from EM and it sheds sooo bad..its one of the new ones 2! and AN sent one of the lil mini brushes that you can use w/ samples n what not. i think i lost its..its real small.

i blot my face once a day just to make sure im not 2 oily. but its not real bad. i wanna try the new gel stuff also. i dont like my moisturizer either..and sometimes i have to use jojoba oil because i get flakes around my mouth and chin..my worst area for dryness.

^ that brush looks nice , i think AN brushes arent bad at all and i do need somethign soft and not animal hair.., i have the SM buki brush , its not bad but not perfect , i mean it does apply my mmu pretty good but it stings at times...and just isnt that soft.., my poor face lol

Today i received "Emu oil" from AN , my skin feels soooo soft right now , i applied some of it few hours ago and it felt so good , someone here told me its perfect as a moisturizer..so i will see how it will be , for sure it wont make me flake anymore or have dry patches specialy when i apply my foundation or mmu in general..but hope it will control my oil too.