Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kanmi

Nothing but hate in my heart

I don't remember the last time I smiled.

I am without a doubt one of the most miserable people on earth. I hate my life. I hate everything about my life. This in turn has made me:

• Hate going outside
  • Hate people
  • Hate even watching people on TV
  • Hate being near people

And when I see people happy, it disgusts me. And I wish nothing but misery on them. I wish they were like me.

Guest Locked In Grace

I can't believe you'd actually wish misery on others when you realise how awful you feel. This goes against all your talk of Humanity Jaymi. Really disappointing.

I can't believe you'd actually wish misery on others when you realise how awful you feel. This goes against all your talk of Humanity Jaymi. Really disappointing.

Guest Locked In Grace

James, tell me honestly how you would feel if you went to a doctor's appointment, and you were diagnosed with a disease that would forever alter your appearance, and you were told there was nothing you could really do about it, there's no cure, and all they did was give you a videotape on how people have "learned to cope" with this disease and a prescription for some antibiotics?

Think about this long and hard.

Jaymi, I haven't read all your posts recently, but did they ever give you metrogel? I heard that can work. Also, when I first had my bad dermatitis reaction parts of my face was beet red, like rosacea, but not rosacea. It stayed like this for a good six months and then started to slowly fade to just a pink that flushes a bit sometimes. I had IPL which helped some. I have also used the happy skin acne lamp I bought for home use which has rays which helps rosacea and inflammation in general. Where do you live in Texas? You can pm me if you want. I'm in Arlington. You should come over if you are close and we could hang out! Don't stay locked in your parents house! I could let you try out the lamp. It's no miracle but after a few months it can make a difference in inflammation. I was so bitter at the world for a long time but I have been coming out of it and learning to appreciate things again. I think the silicone injections have helped some too. Doctor's don't know everything and if they make you feel like there is no hope don't listen. Stress and depression is surely making your skin worse right now so you need to release the hate!

James, tell me honestly how you would feel if you went to a doctor's appointment, and you were diagnosed with a disease that would forever alter your appearance, and you were told there was nothing you could really do about it, there's no cure, and all they did was give you a videotape on how people have "learned to cope" with this disease and a prescription for some antibiotics?

I am without a doubt one of the most miserable people on earth. I hate my life. I hate everything about my life. This in turn has made me:

• Hate going outside
  • Hate people
  • Hate even watching people on TV
  • Hate being near people
And when I see people happy, it disgusts me. And I wish nothing but misery on them. I wish they were like me.

I wish I could come to where you live and give you a hug. Kanmi, have you given up happiness forever? I can't believe that you would give in to being hateful and miserable for the rest of your life.

Yea, it's human nature, but you can rise above the feelings in time. Kanmi, I have gone to Dr. Alkek, and he actually didn't charge much for the round of silicone injections, it was around $300, I only had certain spots injected that stick out on me. I am a little worried of him injecting and it somehow going to spots that are raised, but really I trust him alot. If you want to get 2-gether pm me, I'll let you try the lamp out if you want. It has a little crack in the plastic front but it doesn't affect it any. When my skin was really red I did notice a difference after using it for the 15 minute session that is was calmer and less red. However, it didn't help the scars fill in. You probably need to watch your diet too. At least your parents are understanding, my mom was so critical of me when I was going thru my problems!

where is your family? i know I read somewhere about your birth parents..but who takes care of you? Do they not see how absolutley miserable you are? Are you in therapy or anything?

where is your family? i know I read somewhere about your birth parents..but who takes care of you? Do they not see how absolutley miserable you are? Are you in therapy or anything?

James, tell me honestly how you would feel if you went to a doctor's appointment, and you were diagnosed with a disease that would forever alter your appearance, and you were told there was nothing you could really do about it, there's no cure, and all they did was give you a videotape on how people have "learned to cope" with this disease and a prescription for some antibiotics?

James, tell me honestly how you would feel if you went to a doctor's appointment, and you were diagnosed with a disease that would forever alter your appearance, and you were told there was nothing you could really do about it, there's no cure, and all they did was give you a videotape on how people have "learned to cope" with this disease and a prescription for some antibiotics?

Guest T-Virus

T-Virus, how much did you take, and what kind of disease?

I was planning on taking higher quantities of b5.. never heard of this before though.

Guest T-Virus
T-Virus, how much did you take, and what kind of disease?

I was planning on taking higher quantities of b5.. never heard of this before though.

Kanmi I wish I could tell U my life story but you are too far away, too bad.

Are U really adopted or was that a joke?

You can PM me with pics and may I suggest a treatment plan???

You can beet this and fix it sooner or later. Do you go to school or have a job?

You need a job to begin to fix it.

I feel for U as I was there once.....

Keep strong and move forward anyways, because you need the money to fix these scars to what is accaptable to U.

U may not have baby skin after, but you will feel alot better with them very shallow and hardly noticable, then you go from there.

xoxoxo

Marlina

You mean you didn't smile all of those times that we were joking with each other on the board? :(

I feel like a part of me just died.

Kanmi I wish I could tell U my life story but you are too far away, too bad.

Are U really adopted or was that a joke?

You can PM me with pics and may I suggest a treatment plan???

You can beet this and fix it sooner or later. Do you go to school or have a job?

You need a job to begin to fix it.

I feel for U as I was there once.....

Keep strong and move forward anyways, because you need the money to fix these scars to what is accaptable to U.

U may not have baby skin after, but you will feel alot better with them very shallow and hardly noticable, then you go from there.

xoxoxo

Marlina

Hate going outside

Hate people

Hate even watching people on TV

Hate being near people

Retro coming to defend Snake and promptly be drilled into the fucking ground in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Kanmi, I feel you. I'm bitter as hell.. and I feel like I'll never be happy again.. :confused:

Icecream is amazing comfort food. <3