Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i would break out in my chin area for a while and then it clears up. but usually when my chin clears up, my forehead breaks out like crazy?!?! ahhhh.. then the opposite happens. :confused:

whoa, i have the exact same thing. except all my acne is hormone related, so that explains it..

This post make no sense whatsoever.

Everyone's acne is hormone related. Everyone who produces too much oil is predisposed to acne and everyone's oil production is controlled by hormones.

whoa, i have the exact same thing. except all my acne is hormone related, so that explains it..

This post make no sense whatsoever.

Everyone's acne is hormone related. Everyone who produces too much oil is predisposed to acne and everyone's oil production is controlled by hormones.

it sounds like hormonal acne

I can get what you are trying to say but there seems to be a huge misconception about this supposed 'hormonal acne' being some variation on the standard acne. It sounds like you just have severe acne not a different type.

It is all controlled by hormones. Our predisposition to acne is down to how our hormones are managed within our bodies, and that is down to genetics.

To fugi: yes it does sound like hormonal acne.... in fact all acne sounds like hormonal acne if by hormonal you mean caused by our hormones beind managed differently to the population of clear skinned people. The only acne i can think of that isn't solelydown to a hormone problem is the type caused by allergy or abrasion. (Not triggered; caused.)

Hormones make us predisposed....... how we handle the situation.....

well, that my friends is what this site is all about!