Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aschouten

spironolactone experience

I'm getting so discourage because i don't think my spironolactone is working. I started with 75 mg for about 3 months, and in the last couple weeks have increased to 100mg. I am not seeing any improvements--if anything, my skin is breaking out even worse. Does anyone have any suggestions? I just started taking some b5 today. i really want to be clear by my april 21st wedding...right now that's not looking too hopeful.

post-52385-1169924527_thumb.jpg

post-52385-1169924527_thumb.jpg

I'm getting so discourage because i don't think my spironolactone is working. I started with 75 mg for about 3 months, and in the last couple weeks have increased to 100mg. I am not seeing any improvements--if anything, my skin is breaking out even worse. Does anyone have any suggestions? I just started taking some b5 today. i really want to be clear by my april 21st wedding...right now that's not looking too hopeful.

hey sorry to hear you arent seeing improvements. your acne looks simliar to mine actually but i would say mine is worse. yours really isnt that bad at all. maybe your skin is just getting worse before it gets better. it could possibly take a while to work. if you have been using it 3 months and no improvements, maybe your doctor should switch to another medicine.