Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kei_fujo

best drugstore foundation/powder

sooo, what is the best drugstore makeup you have found? i use mmu myself, but i thought i would ask around and see what people think. i may decide to go back to it some day....

For colorstay users.....is there a difference between colorstay, colorstay with softflex, and colorstay active? If so, which do you use? Also, what kind of powder do you use to set it, if you use one?

I used Active Light because 1) I'm active and 2) it has SPF 25.

I never used a powder with it except on individual zits that needed extra coverage and more staying power.

I have heard that the regular version gives a bit more coverage but the active light covers pretty damn well. I don't think they make regular colorstay anymore,just the ones with softflex of dry or oily skin and the active-light kind.

sooo, what is the best drugstore makeup you have found? i use mmu myself, but i thought i would ask around and see what people think. i may decide to go back to it some day....

For colorstay users.....is there a difference between colorstay, colorstay with softflex, and colorstay active? If so, which do you use? Also, what kind of powder do you use to set it, if you use one?

definately colorstay for liquid, and physician's formula for minerals (although their color selection could be MUCH better). i set my colorstay with bare escentuals. it completely covers my redmarks, without looking masky.

How does Revlon colorstay wear throughout the day? If you have oily, shiny skin does it stay put pretty well & not get greasy or absorb into the skin?