Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shurltin

anti-biotic in nose

Do you accutane users have to put antibiotic in your noses? My pharmacist was quite puzzled wen i explained what it was for.

thanks.

Do you accutane users have to put antibiotic in your noses? My pharmacist was quite puzzled wen i explained what it was for.

thanks.

If you dont have an infection, why would you use an antibiotic? are you sure its an antibiotic? , maybe its just to keep the inside of your nose moist.

Well, i put Aquaphor up my nose, but if you don't have an infection i don't see the reason for the antibiotic. Usually that advise is for people who have lesions that look like acne cysts but are actually staph infections - the staph bacteria live in the nose and spread to other parts of the skin when we touch our noses and then somewhere else. Maybe he has a lot of patients that have had staph infections during Accutane courses?

Well, i put Aquaphor up my nose, but if you don't have an infection i don't see the reason for the antibiotic. Usually that advise is for people who have lesions that look like acne cysts but are actually staph infections - the staph bacteria live in the nose and spread to other parts of the skin when we touch our noses and then somewhere else. Maybe he has a lot of patients that have had staph infections during Accutane courses?