Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kanmi

This girl in my english class...

She's this little beautiful perfect Hawaiin girl. She went to highschool with me actually. She was really popular. Knew the popular people. Ok so this other popular girl from my highschool walks up and is talking to her and saying "yeah you should come with us" and the girl in my class says "I don't want to go out with this metal in my mouth".

She's embarassed to go outside because she has braces.

Oh my fucking god.

I wonder what would happen if she woke up one day and was me. And she got to feel how my face constantly feels like it's 300 degrees. And she could feel what it's like to look red like a lobster frequently during the day. And she could feel what it's like to look like she was just mauled by a cougar who only focused his attacks on your face. And she could feel the unberable pain and embarassment I have felt every day of my life for the past two years.

Fuck.

oh my, i hear you. i just want to slap the girls that complain about one pimple or a bad hair day and act as if its the end of the world. i really wonder what they woud do if they suddenly woke up with a red, scarred, oily, pimply, horrible face. i dont think theyd be able to handle it.

if she woke up one day and was you, she'd be a lucky fucking bitch

thers alot worse in this world

some people really dont know how good they have. but neither do we. we sit on here complaining about marks on our face when there are kids out there leaking spinal fluid from thier head (not joking)

some people really dont know how good they have. but neither do we. we sit on here complaining about marks on our face when there are kids out there leaking spinal fluid from thier head (not joking)

She's this little beautiful perfect Hawaiin girl. She went to highschool with me actually. She was really popular. Knew the popular people. Ok so this other popular girl from my highschool walks up and is talking to her and saying "yeah you should come with us" and the girl in my class says "I don't want to go out with this metal in my mouth".

She's embarassed to go outside because she has braces.

Oh my fucking god.

I wonder what would happen if she woke up one day and was me. And she got to feel how my face constantly feels like it's 300 degrees. And she could feel what it's like to look red like a lobster frequently during the day. And she could feel what it's like to look like she was just mauled by a cougar who only focused his attacks on your face. And she could feel the unberable pain and embarassment I have felt every day of my life for the past two years.

Fuck.

kids also get their legs blown off in war, but they do live in less superficial societies, just cuz someone else has it worse, does not mean that you have no problems.

kids also get their legs blown off in war, but they do live in less superficial societies, just cuz someone else has it worse, does not mean that you have no problems.

not saying that the fact that someone always has it worse makes your situation any easier, but then dont be suprised at the beautiful girl who has to wear braces. just because you have bad acne doesnt make her situation any easier

Its hard to compare the emotional affects something has on two people, especially when they aren't the same thing. She could be feeling just as badly about her braces as you do about your skin. To a third party (and you) that seems a far less painful/upsetting scenario, but its the only scenario she has to deal with.

My god Jaymi reading your topics sometimes make me want to hang myself. :(

Such is the misery called my life.

Yeah i'm hearing a lot of the same bullshit in this post "Her situation can't compare to yours, and yours can't compare to yours blah blah"

Am I the only sane person here?!?! COME ON PEOPLE! Who do you think has it worse, someone who has tons of scars on their face and neuropathic subtype 5 rosacea, or someone who has braces?

Use common sense.

your problems are subjective. She doesnt know anything worse than having braces and kanmi doesnt know anything worse than rosacea. You cant impliment these experiences into people's minds, they either know what it's like or dont.

Your both the same in that your problem prevents you from doing things you want. Dont hate her, shes just like you.

Kanmi, you gotta stop being bitter, just like how you think you got it badder than her, others here have it badder than you. That isn't nice..

I got scarring moderate, I know how it feels, but man... I am trying to erm.. live with it, and well... it sucks, but I am kinda happier than before