Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blahchick

How do you get rid of whiteheads?

Does anyone know the best way of getting rid of whiteheads without having to spending heaps of $$$ or buying online and also does anyone know the possible causes of whiteheads?

I have closed comedoe around my mouth and chin but on my forehead they are like opened pores that are blocked. I have read the pinned topic but im looking for some thing cheaper that doesnt involve buying online. I know the beach is like a cure for my whiteheads i am 100% clear after a few trips to the beach but the weather is cold now:(.

Ok well blackheads are a bummer. I have them myself. And they make up most of my breakouts. I recommend, if you are using a moisture, stop using it for a couple of days. I find it makes my skin oily and prone to breakouts. You can buy this really cheap stuff called Aloe Vera, you have probably heard of it before. I bought my bottle for $2.50 and its been lasting me for ages. I recommend the brand 'Fruit of the Earth' , and just apply generous amounts to the affected areas and leave on overnight. If it doesn't help you after a few days, then I guess it aint for you. I find that it helps shrink mine, along with helping to heal my red marks.

Good luck.