Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kufungster

Anyone achieved clear skin?

So has anyone managed to get completely or pretty much clear with DKR? Since acne starts under the skin it makes me wonder about the affectiveness of this...

PS. Who applies BP once a day and who twice?

theres a link on the front page of sucess stories, i would link it but u can find it. most at first apply once a day then move up to twice a day.

I've been on the regimen for around two years now, and while dkr does a good job at keeping active acne away, my redmarks takes forever to fade. I usually get two-four breakouts a week, pretty small ones. My skin is definately better than before, though.

Used it 2x a day for almost a year and have been using it only once a day for the past 7 days. I am 100% clear. I threw in the Sudocrem addition which got rid of some stubborn red marks.

I'm clear. I've been on the regimen almost 2 years now.

Used it twice a day until about 3 months or so ago, now I"m doing it in the daytime and using a retinol cream at night. I'm older than most of you guys so I'm looking for some anti-aging products for nighttime use. But the daytime bp is a necessity to keep my skin clear.

I do get a pimple or two in relation to my female cycle, but that's to be expected.

So has anyone managed to get completely or pretty much clear with DKR? Since acne starts under the skin it makes me wonder about the affectiveness of this...

I am totally clear, I might get one or two zits if I slack off, but otherwise my skin is great.

I've been on the regimen for 3 years, maybe more, and have had success since month three. For a while I only applied once a day, but started to break out after a couple weeks of that so now I'm back to twice a day.

I've been on regimine since May 06 - took me about 3 weeks to start seeing results and about 5 months to get about 95% clear because I kept switching product looking for my ideal cleanser and moisturiser.

Right now I have a total of 3 zits on my face - pre regimine I didn't bother to count as I litterally would have 50+ on my face on a regular basis.

The only time i get a bigger breakout now is if I slack off. I use bp twice a day.

I can honestly say my face hasn't been clearer or my skin better looking since I was 13 years old. (I'm 29 now)

Hi! I've been on the DKR twice a day since early November, and I've been clear since early December. When I do get a pimple now (and I've only gotten a total of three or four since early December) they are tiny, and last less than 24 hours. I'm a believer!

I've been doing DKR second time for month and a half. Skin got better, but there're still few problematic area (chin and cheeks). Hope they'll improve soon.

PS: Is it true that BP may cause a cancer?

I've been on the regimen for over 13 months now. It took me about 2 months to completely clear up, and I've stayed more or less completely clear since then. With perfect twice a day use I still get an occasional small pimple (nothing like my acne before the regimen, which was mostly larger papules, quite red and swollen), but when I slack off by skipping an application, when my hormones kick into overdrive, or if I irritate my face somehow, then I do get somewhat larger breakouts, but still nothing like my skin before the regimen. Right now because it's cold out I've been wearing scarves wrapped around my face, and I think this has caused a small breakout, I have about 4 small pimples on my chin, which is pretty much the worst breakout I've had since clearing up so I don't care too much, I'm good at keeping things in perspective.

My skin is pretty clear. (I consider it to be clear, it's not perfect but it's tons better than it used to be) I get the occasional very small breakout but it's not a big deal. I started off using it twice a day and it wasnt working at all. After a little vacation only using it one a day, I realized that once a day was a lot better for me. A couple weeks after starting once a day it's been clear since. I've changed a few other things in my daily life as well but for the most part I think that maybe twice a day was too much for my sensitive skin. =)

I apply it twice a day. It took me 2+ months to see even the smallest results. Now I look a lot better (not 100% clear, but pretty good), but still have major redmarks. Even with it being cold winter my skin is not too dry so long as I use plenty of moisturizer.

almost 2 months on dkr & clear !! :D

i use twice a day btw...but recently stopped using cleanser (i just wash my face w/cold water) because it was making my face more red for some reason

Hey, considering my recent skin problems (starting in December when I moved), I've been considering trying this.....I'm fed up. I have a derm appointment on 2-12 and I'm not really holding my breath, I'm considering requesting Benzamycin again.....PLEASE tell me that this isn't a situation where your skin gets worse before it gets better....if I do try the DKR and my skin gets worse....no way am I going to continue.

I have been on the Regimen for almost a year and a half. All I can say is this stuff REALLY WORKS!!! I have been clear since month 4, just in time for my wedding day. I use it twice a day. I will occasionally have one or two pimples but they are far and few between and don’t last long at all. The DKR has really changed my life and you should give it a shot. What else do you have to lose? I will tell you is that the 1st 3 months are HELL, but don’t give up. Keep with it precisely and you WILL have clear skin!

What do you mean when you say the first three months were hell? I assume you're referring to a phase where your skin gets worse before it gets better...? Also, are the ingredients different in Dan's gel as opposed to an aqueous-based 5% bp gel?

my skin is awesome now (very very clear) and ive only been on the regimen for about 3 weeks. And i had severe acne.