Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blahblah900

everyday minerals help

Is original glo the worst? I bought from everyday minerals 5 months ago and never used it anymore b/c it doesnt cover well. Is it because i bought it in original glo instead of matte/intensive? I didnt buy intensive because it sounded like makeup that looks like a mask that is very noticeable.

yeah i think original glo is for people with normal to dry skin and don't need that much coverage. i tried the matte and intensive, and intensive does offer more coverage, but out of all the brands i've tried, EDM is on the bottom of my list because it made me super oily and had terrible staying power. i would suggest joppa (full coverage) if you're looking for more coverage. good luck

i didnt like original glo

i have combination DRY skin and original glo looked chalky and too glowy- but not that nice celebrity glow- it looked like chalky ugly glow

semi matte is the BEST combination i have used

intensive probably offers the best coverage- but because i have dry skin in parts semi matte is a better option for me

I love the intensive formula!! Makes my face not matte and shiny at all. Since I'm a guy it looks great on me and it doesn't even look like i'm trying to hide something!