Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Michigan249

Hydroquinone

is there a store i can buy this? and how much does it usually cost? and any info on it that u may have will be helpful

thanks

Yes, i was looking today for some lotions and face creams containing Alpha Hydroxy in them and stumbled across many that contained

Hydroquinone, i believe i saw some neutrogena products along with some others. Either way, they had it clearly printed on the front label, just look on the shelves of Walmart/Rite Aid/ maybe even CVS.. look around the anti-aging and anti-wrinkle creams section. I think the most expensive i saw was 15-20 dollars or so.

Also, if you can access a credit card you can find products online containing Hydroquinone, though the ones i'm finding seem a bit pricey to me. The cheapest i found online was Essential Skin Lightener Gel - Exuviance By Neostrata and it goes for about 20 dollars for 1.4 oz. tube, though there are others that range up to 75$ (yikes).

Hope this helps. :)

You can buy this at 2% cream at any major drugstore or online. To get the higher strengths 4% - 6% you need a prescription.