Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brianaaa

ipledge is the stupidest thing.

so i've been on accutane for 3 months now and when i got my blood work done like normal. something came up and said i was pregnant? i dont know how thats possible because a] ive never had sex. and b] i had my period. so that was maybe a week ago, and i haven't had any pills to take. So, my idiot dermatologist tells me to get a pregnancy test to make sure that im not and of course it comes out negative. that was yesterday. now today, i went to get my blood work done again along with another pregnancy test. Sooo, after i get my blood taken and all that.. the lady at the lab tells us that it will be ready tomorrow morning. Well that's not going to work because TODAY is my last day to get the pills. So, im pretty much not going to have my pills until next month [ that's if i decide to keep on going with the pills ] because every month i have problems and im getting REALLY sick of all this bullshit. Now my face is probably going to get worse and i'll just end up where i started. I'm in the worst possible mood and i dont know what im going to do. I was finally starting to clear up and then this happens.

so i've been on accutane for 3 months now and when i got my blood work done like normal. something came up and said i was pregnant? i dont know how thats possible because a] ive never had sex. and b] i had my period. so that was maybe a week ago, and i haven't had any pills to take. So, my idiot dermatologist tells me to get a pregnancy test to make sure that im not and of course it comes out negative. that was yesterday. now today, i went to get my blood work done again along with another pregnancy test. Sooo, after i get my blood taken and all that.. the lady at the lab tells us that it will be ready tomorrow morning. Well that's not going to work because TODAY is my last day to get the pills. So, im pretty much not going to have my pills until next month [ that's if i decide to keep on going with the pills ] because every month i have problems and im getting REALLY sick of all this bullshit. Now my face is probably going to get worse and i'll just end up where i started. I'm in the worst possible mood and i dont know what im going to do. I was finally starting to clear up and then this happens.

With two pregnancy tests, your doctor could write you another script (I think that is the reasoning behind the 7 day thing anyway). This is only if you havent already taken it to the pharmacy.. Something similar happened when I switched derms and there was a a week's time between my blood work and my appt.