Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inty

Help with my red, super oily nose...

When i wake up, my skin is fresh and dry. But as the day goes on it get's more and more oily. I also have a chronic blackhead problem in my nose. But it's so red and sensitive that i don't even think of picking them. The look like part of my nose, not like an actual black thing that i can touch, its actually under the skin.

What can i do to 'cure' my red oily nose.

I severely broke my nose 5yrs ago, would this have anything to do with it?

Also, i'm a smoker of both rollups and cigarettes.

Dude i had the same problem as you but the apple cider vinegar regime actually controlled my oil production and now I don't even need to use a moisterizer any more.

I know how stupid it sounds but im afraid of putting things on my face because of how senstive i think it is.

i have your same problem, but it's not sensative or red. just extremely oily, i'd definatly say to try ACV topically though, just dilute it 50:50 with water or more water than ACV if you're really worried about it

dont be afraid to try something, worst case is that you still have acne, best case it cures it completely. sounds like a risk that'd pay off to me.