Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*~Lacey~*

How do I clear up just a few pimples in about two or three days?

I have not even moderate pimples. I have a few on my cheek and some on my fore head. I wanted to know what the asrin mask does... and how long to leave it on. And if 10% bp could work for my pimples.

whoa 10% bp is huge if you have never used it before. Try 2.5% first so you dont burn your skin. I'm not sure about aspirin masks sorry, Ive never been game to use one. Why don't you try something natural like tea tree oil?

Also how do you get rid of black heads. I have about ten on my chin and they won't leave!! And has anyone ever heard of Reliv Cleansing Bar.

The problem is my mother won't let me buy a lot of things so I have to use things from my home. I have no idea what tee tree oil is.

Does junk food come out on your face? I just started to get pimples a few weeks ago so there not bad. I just use make up and they leave. But when I take off the make up they come back. I just don't get it. LOL!! just kidding I know why!! BUT HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM!!! dude...

Does junk food come out on your face? I just started to get pimples a few weeks ago so there not bad. I just use make up and they leave. But when I take off the make up they come back. I just don't get it. LOL!! just kidding I know why!! BUT HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM!!! dude...

try an exfoliating scrub for the black heads

I think if you can get your hands on a cheap tube of 10% BP, it's perfect for spot-treating--NOT for using all over your face, but I haven't found anything else more effective at keeping a zit from becoming montrously large or shrinking down an existing zit. It won't work so well on little colorless bumps, blackheads, or whiteheads though, just your typical red bump pimples. You can get a tube for probably like $5 and if you only need to use it occasionally, it'll last you months.