Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RAT

Peanut butter and blush.

So, I was eating a peanut butter sandwich today, and the type of peanut butter I was eating was the kind with oil on the top. Natural, yeah, that's the kind. The kind you've got to stir..Anyways. It was all goopy and dripped all over my chin. I hope it didn't sink into my pores. Haha. I left it on for a while because I was too lazy to wash it off.

When I got in the shower, I washed my face with Irish Spring soap. I've been cleaning my facial skin with regular soap bar lately, and it doesn't break my skin out. :D

I really want to order some "Peace" blush from Joppa's website. I don't think their Ebay store is up anymore..BUT I'm afraid they'll screw up my order.

Is there any other colour blush that is similar to Joppa's Peace blush?!?! Please recommend. I like matte blushes, not too pink..SOmething that would go well with Light Warm & Winged Butter by EDM. Thanks.

I think you're right, I couldn't find Joppa's eBay store. Hmm, guess I'll never get my package, even though I gave up on it a long time ago.

I think you're right, I couldn't find Joppa's eBay store. Hmm, guess I'll never get my package, even though I gave up on it a long time ago.

No, I've only ordered from them once(Joppa store). ANd got my stuff a month later. D:

Thanks for the colours, Rikke. I'll check them out, for sure. I wish EDM Had a kit with the mini blushes. Didn't they used to have that?

I ordered from the Joppa eBay store, but never got it. I tried so many times to contact them and finally gave up. After reading a thread here about getting refund from PayPal, I tried that, but I used my PayPal balance and not a credit card, so I only had a specific time frame to request the refund in and I missed it. Live and learn, I guess.

I think nonmineral blush is okay.

I'm thinking about purchasing Maybelline's Coffee Cake dream mousse blush. The containers look cute, and it just looks soooo creamy. :D

I'll check out some other brands at Walmart/Target later on today. I just don't feel like ordering online and having to not like the colours.

I started wearing moisturizer again in areas of my skin that was just so dry. My dermatologist told me not to, because it would cause me to break out...Since he said my skin has gotten better, I don't have an appointment until next year. I probably won't pay him a visit again because the only reason I saw him in the first place was because I was using a really bad product on my skin, causing me to break out horribly in the first place. I guess I can go back to regular liquid foundation? I like mineral foundations, though. Haven't gotten a bad reaction, yet. Hopefully, never. :redface:

Totally went out and bought the Maybelline dream mousse blush, I think it was called "coffee cake? creme?"

Can't wait to wake up in the morning and shower and prepare for my day...and that includes makeup!

The blush has a little bit of shimmer in it, but I think it'll be okay. I just hope it isn't horrible on my skin.

Browsed makeup aisle @ Walmart...bought 2 lip colours from N.Y.C brand...

One of the colours looked nice on my lips, it kind of looks like my nail polish, "beige marilyn" of lancome.

I <3 makeup.

Nonmineral blush makes my me breakout :(. EM has some beautiful blushes have you tried those?

As for Joppa, I love their mineral makeup, its the best I've used.

Totally went out and bought the Maybelline dream mousse blush, I think it was called "coffee cake? creme?"

Can't wait to wake up in the morning and shower and prepare for my day...and that includes makeup!

The blush has a little bit of shimmer in it, but I think it'll be okay. I just hope it isn't horrible on my skin.

Browsed makeup aisle @ Walmart...bought 2 lip colours from N.Y.C brand...

One of the colours looked nice on my lips, it kind of looks like my nail polish, "beige marilyn" of lancome.

I <3 makeup.

Oh lord when i first read the title I thought you were making blush out of peanut butter. :wacko: I feel very stupid, i've heard great things about maybelline dream matte mouse.