Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i use dermablend cover creme but i never seem to do makeup right. The saleslady at macys helped me do it the 1st time and it looked GREAT. I use Dermablend Cover creme chroma 2 1/4 warm beige mixed with Dermablend Cover creme chroma 1 1/2. I know i use more of the 2 1/4 warm beige more than the chroma 1 1/2 when blending it together. I am a guy also so you know why I can't do this good.

My question is when i buy a concealer, what blend would probably be the best fit for me since concealers are ususally one color and I do not know what 2 1/4 warm beige mixed with chroma 1 1/2 would be ? Also, if i use other makeup, what shade/color should it most likely be since Dermablend seems to be one of the few makeups that you usually have to BLEND to get the perfect match. What is the color for the mix of 2 1/4 warm beige blended with chroma 1 1/2?

tyvm.

is there just a single shade that describes me? I am asian so I think I have medium-dark? I hear colors like ivory but i have no clue if thats the shade that is the mix of the 2 i use for dermablend. Why can't i just get 1 shade with dermablend to match my skin tone? they have 21 different shades of cover creme and i have to buy 2 to mix them.

I do not know what 2 1/4 warm beige mixed with chroma 1 1/2 would be ?

Neither do I :think:

Im afraid you'll have to settle for trial and error.

If you're into mineral makeup, some companies offer free samples(Only have to pay for shipping), or they charge a small fee for them.

someone told me the easiest makeup to apply is max factor pan stick foundation. I see this on drugstore.com.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...UY-PLST-0-BRAND

I am asian. I use dermablend cover creme chroma 2 1/4 warm beige mixed with dermablend cover creme chroma 1 1/2. Does that mean the best shade for me will be medium beige?

I see deep olive, medium beige, natural, nude ivory, rich beige, sun tone and true beige as my choices. Is medium beige the best option when you mix 2 1/4 warm beige and chroma 1 1/2? tyvm for helping out.

... isn'tt mineral make-up supposed to be better for your skin, not as irritant, and more natural.... but the online companies offer samples for a cheap price... once you find your color, you can order the full size... i like em....

i bought the full sizes already. But they dont look right. Someone said I should dab it into water? Also,, doyou know what those 2 shades mix best into if you pick one shade?