Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jerryhsu

JUST USING WATER

I started dan's regimen yesturday and normally i get about 2 new white heads a day anyway sometime i get really sore red lumps which then turn into white heads what are these?

They are cysts.......they most likey form a head on them after a period of time and break as time goes on....oil seeps from them.

Cystic acne is the worst form

>So what exactly is your regimen then?

Diane35 pill/ Botchla's Clean and Clear regimen. This has taken me from moderate acne/w loads of clogged pores and a few cysts to almost completley clear. So no, I don't have acne now but I do still have acne prone skin - it's just under control. Why would I have even started using products in the first place if my face stayed flawless from just using water? :-k

>One thing though that will aggrivate the condition is the overuse of products on your face.The skin needs to remain as natural as possible for a person with acne

Pretty much the same as what I said. We're both sayin with acne using too much products can make it worse and skin should be interfered with as little as possible. I know because I have made the same mistake MYSELF on many occasions. I was criticising the idea that 'what you did yesterday is the cause of the acne today', not you.

May I ask if you are male or female?

Can men take the Diane35 pill aswell or would that upset things a bit?

I've been using just water now for a week......skins rebalancing and not over producing oil like before.

Its quite flakey and rough feeling.....but thats just the skin renewing itself.......I've used some Aloe Vera Gel and Allergenics cream to relieve that.

I'll be switching to gel only next time as I feel the cream is a bit much to be using aswell.

Im curious about the Diane35 pill though and if its meant for just one sex.?

hahaha

thats a contraceptive i think dude, you dont want to take that.

good to see some people are having some success.

my skin has been pretty clear this weekend. i popped a tiny little zit this morning near my chin.

i wacked off everyday over the last few days. trying to keep my hands off it off still.

I'm female.

Diane35 contains a progestrogen which inhibits the action of testosterone on the skin, thereby shrinking the pores, decreasing facial hair growth. It also decreases the actual amount of testosterone produced by the body,as well as releasing oestrogen, so yikes, I don't think men should ever use this, no.

hahaha

thats a contraceptive i think dude, you dont want to take that.

good to see some people are having some success.

my skin has been pretty clear this weekend. i popped a tiny little zit this morning near my chin.

i wacked off everyday over the last few days. trying to keep my hands off it off still.

i actually had 2 tiny tiny zits barely showing up on my forehead, which is pretty wierd, cos i never really get em on my forehead.

my face is looking good

IM STARTING TO LOOK NORMAL AGAIN

biggrin.gif

i cant wait to be completely rid of this!

having even normal skin tone will be sooooooooooo nice.

I was jjst about to have clear skin.. when I ate some christmas choclate .. masterbated 2 times.. and did some heavy lifting all in one day.. I guess that was overload for my hormones.. So I have 3 red spots that need t come to a head.. damn it..

It takes 2-3 weeks for a spot to develop!!!! How many more times does this have to be stated.

What u did or ate had nothing to do with it.

God sake ,how many more idiotical comments like that are going to be posted.

circle how are you so sure?

diet, exercise, and sexual activity can affect a persons hormones and acne.

and you can get a zit overnight. ever use a product on your face , and you all of sudden breakout from it?

its idiotic of you to so quickly dismiss these factors.

diet and masterbation are important contributors to masterbation, AS MANY PPL FEEL THIS WAY, and have found through personal studies.

dont bitch man, just let the results speak for themselves.

I guess everyone has their own beliefs.

As for me,I do what I want when I want n eat what I want when I want.....within reason ofcourse of a balanced diet,which is important to anyone,regardless of whether they have acne or not.

Over indulgence is never a good thing.

Anyway....off to finish off the selection box lol

Damn.. I can definetly tell you that the little episode I had with chochlate/jerkingoff/working out really did affect my hormones..

I got a fatty bump on my jawline.. WTF.. I havent had one of those in a long time.. damn.. its gotta be true.. It really did fuck with my hormones.. Never eating choclate again.. Its not like I eat chochlate anyway .. Good Riddens..

NO!

no soap! nothing touches my face except for water and the clean towel i pat it dry with.

no whiteheads today!  

alot of the dryness is going away, i think my skin is readjusting!

the most noticeable difference is the redness is going away!

my skin looks alot better.  

if you are going to try this, which i really suggest you do, my face used to be terrible.

you may still get zits, only in the areas where zits already immediately exist, so the clear parts of your face will get clearer and the active zits will dry up and fall off, allowing that area to heal and become clear for good with the rest of your face.

my cheeks and chin are alot clearer!  

actually i remember i thought of this a few months ago, while doing all these 'regimes' and using all these products, that i hadnt been washing, or putting anything on my moustache area, and that was completely clear. i started to put a little BP on there 'just to be safe' and a week or so later it had broken out and before 4 zits and 2 weeks, it was clear again.

TRY THIS! DONT BE AFRAID!

my face was terrible. i had several whiteheads a day, causing more redness, all over my cheeks and chin, a bit on my forehead, my jawline.

this is great, day 6 im continuing to clear up ALOT. im taking zinc and vitamin C now, in addition to the vitamin A i was taking.

i really think its just a matter of time until im 100% clear. biggrin.gif

You think Jerry and I care about what you have to say? Seriosuly.. Naysayers have allready had their share of bullshit to throw at us. The reality of it is.. our skin is getting clearer and clearer by the day. Piss of

Having tried the water only regimen for a week, I have to report it has failed.

I ended up getting alot of dead skin on my face and in turn this week I got alot of cysts and slightly problematic breakout.

I think I have to put down to not using a cleanser.

I am now back using Zirh Clean and its improving day by day along with moisturising.

So all in all while using water only for the first few days my skin did look great,the days that followed ,it went the total opposite,so water only for me is a no go.

Zirh Clean is by far the best cleanser I have used and helps the skin maintain its natural balance whilst in turn clearing the complexion.

Allergenics isnt bad either,but I have to give Zirh the edge.

I still havent found the perfect moisturiser so the search continues.

Any recommendations?

My skins tight and dry looking after washing and then gets oily as the day progresses,but not very oily.It seems theres an imbalance in the skin and could have alot to do with the outbreaks,hence my search for the balancing combination of cleanser and moisturiser

You think Jerry and I care about what you have to say? Seriosuly.. Naysayers have allready had their share of bullshit to throw at us. The reality of it is.. our skin is getting clearer and clearer by the day. Piss of