Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jerryhsu

JUST USING WATER

I agree...why's everyone getting so mean? Jerry, don't take this the wrong way and be mean to me...I'm just wondering if nine days is enough time to swear by something. DON'T get me wrong...just keep us posted on into your regimen so we know.

I do think it is possible to overtreat your acne..........strip it with cleansers and product and then overcompensate with moisturisers, a sort of vicious circle. Just water though.....i would think is a step in the other direction. Some people don't have to do anything to there skin and it remains acne clear..........that i'm afraid is just life!!!!!!!!

Anyway good luck, hope it stays clear for you

face is looking great!!

i was reading on another acne messageboard, www.clearskin.net

and found others had tried the same thing and found success.

not temporary success, but a long term solution to acne.

alot of them found that not using any moisturizers, even non-comedegenic, caused them to break out.

another person that was only using water posting on there, noticed his dryness only lasted for a week or so, and then his skin balanced itself out.

it seems like people on this board are pretty antsy about trusting anything.

ah well.

so far this is working great!

not only are the results alot better, its SOOOO much less of a hassle then all the cleaning regimes. makes caring for my face alot less stressfull.

i was looking at a girls post on here, using dans regime, and her up and down success over a year. i dont spend 20 minutes every morning and night fixing my face. its just a relief.

and if i had pictures i would definitely post them, but i dont own a digital camera. sad.gif

if i did have pictures you people would be shocked with my success.

DAY 10 and my skin is looking at least 4000 times better than it did 11 days ago. i remember i was going out with some people, and worrying about my face. i feel so relieved now. i LIKE looking at my face in super bright lighting, b/c i can see how much ive improved.

and what i look like with normal skin!

anyways this is a huge relief!

im still hoping to be 99% clear (as in no redness) for friday! [-o< [-o< [-o<

still havent used any moisturizers!

i seriously think most of the people on here have moderate acne because of overtreating. reading through all the posts, everyone is endorsing a different chemical for their face.

ahhhhhh!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

i just thought i would post again.

no zits today!!

biggrin.gif/ my face looks gggggggreat!! biggrin.gif/

im so excited, waiting to be completely clear!!!!

its only a matter of time. (im guessing 2-3 weeks more to be completely rid of redmarks)

woohoo!!

it hasnt even been 2 weeks and my face looks completely different.

i cant wait for the redness to face away, its not tooo noticeable right now, but ill be soooooooooo happy when its all away!

i dont think ill ever be putting moisturizers on my face again, more harm than good!

Jerry. First let me say don't yell at me, alright?

But... if water and nothing else was the cure, why would people have even come up with those products? If just water worked... people wouldn't HAVE BOUGHT THEM.

I have a feeling that it is all of those expensive vitimens that you are taking that is doing the work... and that you were doing yourself more harm than good in the way that you applied the topical medications that you were taking previously.

well

actually

if you bothered to read this string from the beginning

my face was clearing up alot before i started using any vitamins.

anywho

my face is contuining to get better and better!

yes!

are you guys reading previous posts?

ive been on minocycline for over a year, never used any other acne meds.

ive NEVER had any where close to the results ive had with this, at any time using minocycline.

i think alot of people underestimate the cleaning power of water..

and its TRUE gentleness on the skin while cleaning.

really,

you cant beat water.

IF ANYONE IS GOING TO POST ME QUESTIONS I ASK THAT YOU READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS IN THIS ENTIRE STRING.

yes!

are you guys reading previous posts?

ive been on minocycline for over a year, never used any other acne meds.

ive NEVER had any where close to the results ive had with this, at any time using minocycline.  

i think alot of people underestimate the cleaning power of water..

and its TRUE gentleness on the skin while cleaning.

really,

you cant beat water.

IF ANYONE IS GOING TO POST ME QUESTIONS I ASK THAT YOU READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS IN THIS ENTIRE STRING.

im getting mad b/c you people are retarded.im not defensive you ppl dont know how to frigging read.

TOPICAL APPLICATIONS OF ANY KIND, I FEEL GREATLY CONTRIBUTE/CAUSE ACNE.

that is an official statement.

heres another one for you:

the only med ive ever used is minocycline you lazy bastard.

well, mebbe your acne has continued b/c you started using/continue to use products? who knows. different strokes for different folks.

my face is getting clearer! the lack of new zits is allowing my skin to heal, the redness is leaving!

adios redness! dont come back! biggrin.gif

im getting mad b/c you people are retarded.im not defensive you ppl dont know how to frigging read.

TOPICAL APPLICATIONS OF ANY KIND, I FEEL GREATLY CONTRIBUTE/CAUSE ACNE.

that is an official statement.

heres another one for you:

the only med ive ever used is minocycline you lazy bastard.

well its day 11

oh my god!

my skin is returning to a normal colour!!!!!! it looks healthy! its getting a glow in the areas that have already healed and lost redness.

especially on my cheeks, im sooooooo happy! they look soo much better.

no zits today. biggrin.gif/

my cheeks look so much better! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

all the little red bumps that used to be zits are getting barely notcieable.

i think that in another 2 weeks, my skin will be completely clear.

3 more days {including today}...

i hope my face can be closer to completely normal before friday! [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

I HAVE USED THEM.

I SAID IVE USED THEM.

benzoyl peroxide, salicylcic acid, proactive, various other different brands..

words in caps means you obviously havent been reading the whole thread, and ask me useless questions. im not freaking on people.

the question was acne meds!!

ingestable medicine. fool!

ahahaha.

my skin is clearing up, looking alot better, i thank you people for your support.

SERIOUSLY

i clearly stated what products i had used. and the failure of these products has lead me to the conclusion that they contributed to my acne.

you are a fucking idiot.

biggrin.gif

day 11 and my skin is looking great.

wow, this thread is the most entertaining thing ive read in ages. jerry, i think you got lucky with this regimen. i bet many of the people registered here would not have had the same results as you with just water. i think it is more likely the long term effects of the minocycline kicking in than just water.....because there is nothing in water that could actually clean your face! they put trace amounts of flouride compounds and chlorine compounds, plus you get lead and arsenic in it from factories. what do you think is contributing to the clearing of your skin in tap water?

i tried using tap water only for a few days to let my skin "come down" of the bp, but it just caused me to break out. so like i said, maybe your acne would have gone away anyway, becayse there is nothing in tap water that could actively clean your face. if you only washed your body with water for a week, you'd start to smell pretty bad, because it has no cleaning properties, so what could be in it that would clean your face but not your body?

Oh.. by the way Jerry:

I also decided to just try doing nothing but washing my face gently in the shower... and it got a lot clearer. For about a week and a half... but then I broke out like crazy.

And you are being the biggest asshole, really. For someone who's so happy about their skin being clear, you sure are quick to get angry.