Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
49er-chica

Severe back pain??

Okay Im going on my fourth month of Accutane. I haven't been on it for two weeks though because the derm was closed for the week of New Years and the earliest they could get me in was another week later. I was on 80 mg a day last month and am back on that. After just a few days my back is back to hurting very badly again. When I was off for two weeks my back was fine and didn't hurt any more. Does anyone have this problem? Any Solutions? I have just been taking Motrin. It really hurts alot and am in pain all day.

today my back just started hurting out of the blue. thi is the first time, and i only have a week of accutane left. right now i'm sore all over, and i don't know why it's happening now, but it didn't my entire course. did you take anything like motrin? try that, and use a heating pad.

I have back pain when I first lay down in certain positions. It lasts for about 20 seconds.

Same, I thought it was a bit weird..my back doesn't hurt and then why I lay down it will for a bit. Like it has to get settled like an old woman's would :doubt:

Thanks for the replies. yes I have tried motrin it works a little bit but im really still in a lot of pain. I will try the heating pad. :)

I have back pain when I first lay down in certain positions. It lasts for about 20 seconds.

Same, I thought it was a bit weird..my back doesn't hurt and then why I lay down it will for a bit. Like it has to get settled like an old woman's would :doubt: