Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rikke

I got my Meow Cosmetics!

Oh my God, I've never worn make-up THAT fantastic!

Now, it's only been about an hour since I put it on, but it totally invisible! I'm VERY critical about make-up, and even I can't see I'm wearing any!

The coverage is great, and I'm not even that much into it yet! When I REALLY get the hang of it, it'll probably look even better!

I tend to get oily, but not now. (I know it's only been about an hour, but I'm absolutely, beautifully matte!)

I CANNOT SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STUFF!

And the color matches!

I love Meow... I love it, love it, love it! :D:D:dance::dance:

And on the site, they say you can apply your foundation wet, and then it should cover scars up a bit, which is the only thing keeping me from showing my face to the world! It is AMAZING!

Btw, I got three free samples. An undereye concealer, matching my shade in foundation, and two blushes. Unfortunately, I think the blushes are a bit too purple-ish, but what the heck - I still love it! (And the samples are not that small. I put it in an old EDM sample jar, and they filled about the same.)

And oh, I forgot to tell about the jars. -HUGE! Though, I haven't tried other minerals full size, but this is definitely BIG!

Maybe I'll snap a few photos later ;)

I'm telling you - you should try it! I was sceptical at first, as it looked quite powdery at first sight, but that's only right after you apply it. Now it has completely melted into my skin, and it just feels SO, SO, SO great!

I'm in love! :wub:

which is the best? Purrr-fect Puss, Pampered Puss, Flawless Feline ? I thought about ordering a sample or two but the international postage was expensive.

I just have the Purrrfect Puss. The others were too expensive (and it's not even that bad :think:) for my budget :lol:

I did get a free sample of Flawless Feline, but it wasn't my match, so I could get a proper impression.

International postage IS expensive, but I think it's worth it. With postage, it's not even as expensive as my old makeup, and here I have a WAY better product, and three products instead of just two.

If I didn't have to pay so much for shipment, it would be quite a lot cheaper to buy these minerals, than regular (and quite crappy :lol:) makeup.

Meow is my current fave MMU too.

I'm using Flawless Feline & experimenting with different shades of samples still. My only complaint, as with all MMU, is that at first it does look a bit powdery, but about an hour later it will "melt" into the skin & the result is a very natural finish. I have that same issue with the color....too pale at first, then when it "melts" it darkens a bit to the right shade. I'm afraid to go a shade darker cuz I might end up way too dark, but I may do a round 3 of samples (& also try the purrr-fect puss). I cant believe the level 2 Ociat isnt perfect, just cuz I tend to wear the 2nd lightest olive foundation in almost all brands. I think the level 3 would be too dark though. No one would ever describe me as "medium" skin tone.

It is better than liquid still, where it looks great for an hour tops & then turns into an oil slick (& discolors for the worse)...

Now, it's only been about an hour since I put it on, but it totally invisible! I'm VERY critical about make-up, and even I can't see I'm wearing any!

The coverage is great, and I'm not even that much into it yet! When I REALLY get the hang of it, it'll probably look even better!

I tend to get oily, but not now. (I know it's only been about an hour, but I'm absolutely, beautifully matte!)

And the color matches!

And on the site, they say you can apply your foundation wet, and then it should cover scars up a bit, which is the only thing keeping me from showing my face to the world! It is AMAZING!

Btw, I got three free samples. An undereye concealer, matching my shade in foundation, and two blushes. Unfortunately, I think the blushes are a bit too purple-ish, but what the heck - I still love it! (And the samples are not that small. I put it in an old EDM sample jar, and they filled about the same.)

And oh, I forgot to tell about the jars. -HUGE! Though, I haven't tried other minerals full size, but this is definitely BIG!

I'm telling you - you should try it! I was sceptical at first, as it looked quite powdery at first sight, but that's only right after you apply it. Now it has completely melted into my skin, and it just feels SO, SO, SO great!

Rikke, I'm very interested in these minerals. How many redmarks do you have? I have bright redmarks on most of the sides of my face, and some active acne. How well would that cover it up? (I have no scars).

Tell us if it lasted the whole day!

I think I may be looking into these....

P.S Very happy this is working out for you!!

I think I'm going to order some samples from there in a few weeks. I've got five weeks to go on my accutane course and my skin is starting to look really clear (finally!). I am almost 25 years old and never learned any of the how-to's of make up application and coloring. So I'm definitely going to post some pics on the board there first so someone can help steer me in the right direction. I'm absolutely clueless as to what undertones my skin even has, especially since before it was covered by so much acne and red marks that it was difficult to tell anyway. My skin tone has definitely evened out a lot since I started accutane.

I think I'm going to order some samples from there in a few weeks. I've got five weeks to go on my accutane course and my skin is starting to look really clear (finally!). I am almost 25 years old and never learned any of the how-to's of make up application and coloring. So I'm definitely going to post some pics on the board there first so someone can help steer me in the right direction. I'm absolutely clueless as to what undertones my skin even has, especially since before it was covered by so much acne and red marks that it was difficult to tell anyway. My skin tone has definitely evened out a lot since I started accutane.

lol..youre making me want to order samples but i think ill wait for my aubreynicole samples to come before i go ordering more samples.

I didnt get mine yet29vec5l.gif:lol:. Did you try their shimmer/primer/finishing powder? The first batch of samples i ordered didnt match, it either made me look to white or too grey :wacko:. Hopefully the second batch will match! :D

And the color matches!

same question as above ^ have you tried other companies? EM and AN?? i just ordered samples from both companies and waiting... but ur making me want to order samples from Meow now!! i looked at their site and im stunned by how many colour ranges they have... and they look like they have the PERFECT yellow shade for me...... i dunno if i should wait for my EM and AN samples first, or just order some samples now!! lol, i dont want to lose any precious time finding the perfect mmu. i hate wearing my current liquid foundation.

oh yah, how big are the samples?? on the site it says... 1/4 tsp??? thats like... NOTHING....! is it really that little? for $1 each? yikes!

W00t! so happy for you Rikki and your making me want to try their MMU so bad lol , even though i love AN but i will still give others a try and choose , as you said the concealer is heavy which is perfect coz i need something like that with all the redmarks on my cheeks

Btw , the message board confuses me alot , i posted my pic there but cant find the post , i need to see what they said so i can order my samples..also do they have email i can send to them?

Edit: Nvm found it lol , question..there isnt a sample kit to order?

Hi

Could anyone suggest the color match in MEOW Cosmetics' mineral foundation for me?

For reference :

LLL / Mac NC20 / EDM : Golden Fair / Lumiere : Light Golden

Hi

Could anyone suggest the color match in MEOW Cosmetics' mineral foundation for me?

For reference :

LLL / Mac NC20 / EDM : Golden Fair / Lumiere : Light Golden

Meow is my current fave MMU too.

I'm using Flawless Feline & experimenting with different shades of samples still. My only complaint, as with all MMU, is that at first it does look a bit powdery, but about an hour later it will "melt" into the skin & the result is a very natural finish. I have that same issue with the color....too pale at first, then when it "melts" it darkens a bit to the right shade. I'm afraid to go a shade darker cuz I might end up way too dark, but I may do a round 3 of samples (& also try the purrr-fect puss). I cant believe the level 2 Ociat isnt perfect, just cuz I tend to wear the 2nd lightest olive foundation in almost all brands. I think the level 3 would be too dark though. No one would ever describe me as "medium" skin tone.

It is better than liquid still, where it looks great for an hour tops & then turns into an oil slick (& discolors for the worse)...

^ I have only used Flawless Feline so far, and I think it covers really well. As good as joppa & other MMU known for good coverage. The finish does not look like flour though (that's how I feel about joppa...).

It does go on heavier; you only need like 2 layers max (& then I go over certain spots a third time with a small brush). I like that cuz I dont have time for endless layering. You just sweep it too, no buffing.

I think if you get Flawless Feline you might not even need a concealer. It does not feel heavy though & looks pretty natural once in "melts" into the skin a bit. Still much better than liquid foundation.

OKAY! FINE I WILL TRY THEM!!! lol..

I will buy some samples today. Soon as I have some time to figure out my colors.

Do they have fast shipping? I hate waiting for stuff.