Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rierie

how many...

how many mineral makeups do you guys have going on right now?

ive got full size everyday minerals that i *thought* i liked, but lately feel like theyre too pale and chalky for me.

i have sample sizes from everyday minerals to try out some other shades.

i have sample sizes from oceanmist that i cant really decide if i like or not.

i have some baggies lying around from somewhere...joppa, or something, they're not labeled with a company and i didnt really bother using them anyhow.

and i just ordered from aubreynicole.

i know im not as much as a junkie as some of you :lol:

i wish i could find a shade to stick with!!

hahahaha.. great post.

i have:

1. 3 shades/formulations of Joppa, + finishing silk. (this is what i use most when i wear makeup: Lightest #1, + Joppa finishing silk.)
  2. 3 (?) shades/formulations of AN, + their seafoam green corrector + 2 concealer samples: light & saffron + finishing powder (only tried my AN stuff once; it was a bit shimmery, and i haven't tried it since)
  3. 3 shades/formulations of EM, + their concealer + a blue corrector (SO sad -- i bought this to counter the horrible ORANGEY color BP tinted my skin!! :angry::doh:) + their finishing powder. (i didn't really like this line at all. the foundation seemed grainy, unnatural, didn't last long at all. plus something about it broke me out. dunno which [foundation? concealer? powder?], but i haven't gone back.)
  4. waiting on a boatload of about 5-6 Joppa samples, but i'm starting to lose hope that they'll ever get here. :wall:
  5. ooh, almost forgot! (how could i!) 1 Physicians Formula pressed mineral "face powder," bought yesterday. :)

I have

SM . 4 shades of foundations , finishing powder and concealer (which i use at times) but other stuff i dont lol.

AN 5 foundation shades , use 2 at times but recently found my closest shade , mineral veil , concealer in light and 3 blushes and bronzer.

how do you like AN? looking at their palette online it didnt seem that they had very many pale shades and were more focused on the medium/tanner skintones

how do you like AN? looking at their palette online it didnt seem that they had very many pale shades and were more focused on the medium/tanner skintones

+ their seafoam green corrector + 2 concealer samples: light & saffron +

How is the green correcter from AN ? iam getting the lightest one soon but iam wondering if its any good?.

+ their seafoam green corrector + 2 concealer samples: light & saffron +

How is the green correcter from AN ? iam getting the lightest one soon but iam wondering if its any good?.

Oh i see , well thanks for the tips..will try to practice and use it with lotion or water , hopefully will work for me coz underneath the foundation my cheeks look a little rosey under the natural light because of my redmarks and on my cheeks which looks like a blush but still dislike it >< , needed something to cover that or help with make it less..., will see how the green corrector goes and maybe the bronzer will help to calm the pinkinish down..

But will ask her for sure.

Guest FearlessBunnyLove

I just cleaned out my room so I only have a EM foundation and a J. Lynne multi use finish I never use. Before that I had about 10 samples from all over. I'm thinking of trying ocean mist now.

What's funny is I've only ever bought one full size mineral anything. I just keep changing my mind and since the samples I keep getting a huge they last months and then I decide I want something new.

EM- 3 full size shades of foundation, 4 blush samples, 1 full size blush, 1 eyeliner powder, & 1 balancing dust. But ordered another starter kit, so i will have more :dance: