Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all. I no longer get breakouts but i still have red marks left over from acne not to long ago. For some reason they are takin their time in disappearing and I was wonderin if anyone knew of a regimen to get rid of the red thats left from acne. They are not scars, just red. If anyone has a cream or regimen to get rid of the red can u plz post it. Thx a lot

Chubbs

i read in another forum somewhere that fruit of the earth products have gotten rid of her red marks. i don't know how severe they were, though

anyway the products are

100% aloe vera gel

vitamin e skin care cream

she used the aloe vera gel in the morning and vitamin e cream at night, both as moisturizers

sorry i can't give a personal testimony on both those products... however i did start using the same vitamin e cream a few days ago, my mother has said that the spots already look lighter

edit- you can find them at walmart, rite-aid, or order them online from www.drugstore.com

I would advise you head over to the scar forum and read the mandelic serum thread and the vinegar and lemon thread. Maybe the thread on tape too. I know they are all very long threads, but full of info on red marks.

i been using the vita K cream for scars for about 2 weeks and its workin real well on my red marks theyre almost gone